Chapter 23 - Reunited

Anti's P.O.V

So here I am, holding my head and sitting on the ground with Felix staring at me. I looked up at him, and the happy look slowly withered away to a cold stare. I shrunk back, extremely scared.

"I-I'm sorry Fel-"

"Only my friends can call me that."

"Oh... I'm sorry.."

"You should be." He glared at me and slowly a few people started to stop and watch us. Humans were murmuring about how it looked like I had assaulted him, while some of the demons who saw it were asking each other if they should help me.

"I was looking for for m-my f-friends. I lost him and he doesn't know this pl-place... I promise that I didn't mean to run into y-you.."

He seemed to glare at me even more, then he got up and walked towards me. I flinched and covered my head. I didn't feel anything hit me, so I looked up see him give me a guilty/worried look, and he was holding out his hand.

As I was about to reach out to grab itit I heard a familiar voice.

"Felix? Anti? What's going on here? Why is Anti covering his head??" Mark grew more worried with every word.

He bent over and practically lifted me to my feet. I instantly hid somewhat behind him. They both noticed and Mark reacted first.

"Anti? Are you okay?" I nodded way to quickly.

"Nice me-meeting y-y-you again Fe- I mean Mister. I'm sorry for the trouble." I practically tried to bolt away, but Mark grabbed my shoulders.

"Felix, do you mind coming with me and explaining..?" I instantly grew pale.

Felix hesitantly nodded and Mark pulled us out of the disappearing crowd. Felix started saying what happened, and he kept glancing at me and Mark as he kept stern yet gentle grip on me. Suddenly I heard a familiar song buzz in my head, and I froze.

I looked around mentally humming the next part of the song. I noticed one of the people in the crowd. I ignored Mark, and bolted.

I could see Jack.

I could see Dark.

Dark looked away from a worried Jack.

He ran towards me.

And we hugged each other tightly.

"There you guys are! I was so worried! Wait Felix? What up man!"

I didn't pay attention to that. I just continued to hug Dark even after he pulled back and looked at me worriedly. He cupped my cheek, causing me to blush.

I could hear the others stop talking, but the only thing I felt was two lips on my forehead and two arms hold me protectively. Dark glared at Felix as I just stood there confused.

I might be able to get used to this.

~~~~~

So here's that Chapter. While writing, this happened.

 While writing, this happened

This never happened

This never happened.

Also, I have a question.

Should I make a Discord server for you guys? I wouldn't mind.

Just comment if you do or don't want me to make a server. I wouldn't mind.

Love you purrfect readers!