Chapter 5 - Septic Eyes

Anti's P.O.V

I starred at him. Maybe his demon powers were mind reading...

"Nah. I'm just listening to you telepathically. Don't you know that?" He seemed extremely confused.

I shook my head.

He sighed. "All demons can communicate telepathically. They have to meet in person first tho. This is basic demon magic." He stated as if I should had already known.

I looked down, then back at him.

'So.. You can hear this?' I thought looking around.

He fell off the bed. I instantly stood up and ran over to the end of my bed. I helped him up.

"Did you eyes just... Swim?" He asked cautiously. I blushed and looked away.

"Yeah. My eyes are basically 'Septic Sam'. That's how Jack figured out what to use for his mascot. I can make them swim in opposite directions, flip, swirl, and anything else that people usually don't do..."

He just starred at me for a while. I let go of his hand that I was unknowingly hold. I walked out of my room, and down to the kitchen.

Jack and Mark were chatting, but Mark noticed me first.

"Hey Anti!" Jack looked at me and his smile dropped. I opened the fridge, and grabbed a bottle of water. I closed it and was about to leave, but felt two small arms hug me.

"Anti. Why are Ye upset? Is it your eyes? Did someone make fun of them?"

"How are you so able to read me like a book?" I mumbled.

Jack laughed "We been together since we were born. I'm pretty sure I can read my own lil' twin."

I frowned, or at least that was until Jack shoved an apple into my hands. I simply giggled and nodded.

"There you are!" A deep voice exclaimed.

It was Dark.

~~~~~~~~
I can't keep on a schedule with this story. I get distracted so easily. :/

Sorry