Chapter 24 - "Friendly" Visit

Anti's P.O.V

We had been leaving the mall when Felix invited Mark and Jack to come over to his house to visit him, Cry, and Marzia. Dark stopped to listening, but I kept to going. I've already made him mad once, and I didn't want a repeat of...

I shake my head and keep going along the path. I wasn't going to stop unless I was needed. I starred down at the ground when a hand grabbed me. My gaze met Felix, or that's what I thought until two dull, yet sad eyes met mine. Not a a ounce of happiness seemed to shine from those eye.

I realize I hadn't said anything, neither has this person. I felt as if someone was watching us, but I just starred into those dull eyes. Suddenly, something buried deep into my memory boiled into my mind.

"Ledsen? Is that you?" As I said that, those dull eyes flashed with relief, before he nodded, the relief fading out like it had never existed.

"Hello Anti.. I noticed you walking with Felix." His words were as quiet as a whisper, but I heard them clearly. It was rare for him to speak, or at least from what I've seen.

*flashback*

I met him when Felix and his parents came over for play dates for Jack. He found me in my room reading, and he just sat on my bed opposite of me. We talked, and I eventually heard him say a few sentences. Felix and Jack walked in on him telling me a joke. Lessen's smile instantly turned into a sad pouty face as Felix stared in shock. Jack just skipped over and hugged me.

"Good job Anti! You made your first friend!"

Ledsen looked at me hopefully, and I smiled and nodded.

"I guess I did! Are you proud Jack?"

"Yes!"

"Yay! I'm glad! Ledsen is so nice and funny."

*flashback done*

I smiled and hugged him. He instantly hugged back. I practically grabbed him and dragged him towards the group. He followed happily, though you couldn't tell if you didn't know him. I noticed Dark's eyes were watching us the whole time, but I paid it no mind.

Felix was the first to see us coming over besides Dark. He smiled a oddly proud smile at me and Ledsen.

"Hey Leddy! I see Anti still remembers you!" He laughed, and the other two turned towards us happily.

Ledsen nodded, and leaned against me. I struggled to keep us up since he was taller than me. I didn't complain though.

"Why don't we go to my house and catch up? I promise it'll be fun!" Felix said, walking over and wrapped his arms around me and Ledsen.

"This will be chaotic." Mark said.

Looks like we're going on another weird ride.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi. *waves from my grave* Still alive! Should I make a contest?