Chapter 22 - Public Panic

Anti's P.O.V

I had been dragging Dark around all day, and eventually I made the mistake of letting go of his hand when some people gave us weird looks. We were both looking at different things, and...

We got separated.

I didn't noticed that I had wondered off until I realized I had walked to a more quiet corner of the store. It was the kitchen appliance isle. I could hear people walking around the corner behind me, but I paid it no mind. I heard one of them stop talking, and for some reason I felt unnervingly observed like prey. I walked forward really wishing to find Dark soon.

"Why are you staring at him Mad? I swear if you pick a fight with h-"

"I swear he looks familiar. Isn't that Ryan's friend? Jean?"

"You mean Sean? Who also goes by Jack? I mean, I think?"

"Let's say hi. Ryan would get jealous."

With that I turned the corner, and sped walked. I felt someone grab my shoulder gently, and I stiffened at the slight hint of the electric-like touch. I slowly turned and saw two demons who's smirks fell.

"Oh sorry. We thought you were a friend of our brother." The demon with sharp teeth like marking around mouth said.

"... I believe this is... Anti I think? You're his brother right?" The second one who had digital like marks along his body.

I simply, looking away. I really didn't like this.

I don't know them.

Almost as if reading me like a book, the sharp tooth one said "Well hello! I'm Mad but I'm called 'Addison' by my brothers. This here is Virus, but just call the dipshit 'Vincent'."

"N-nice to meet you?" I offered Mad a hand shake. I looked over to see Virus's eyes glow for a moment before Mad noticed and elbowed him.

"Don't look up his info! We JUST met him asshat!"

Virus blinked, raising a eye brow "I was reading the text Ryan received dumbass. I'm not that rude like you. We have to go though. Ryan is doing a QnA about us."

"Uh, bye then" I said and I earned a glance from Virus, his eyes glowing again.

"Is a demon named Dark your friend? The security cameras show he's going in the direction of the clothing store looking for you."

I nodded quickly and said my goodbyes. I ran out the store, and started towards where Virus mentioned when I ran into someone, knocking us both down.

"What the- jack?" The familiar voice said.

That voice belonged to a certain person I vaguely remember or even want to remember.

Pewdiepie, or otherwise known as Felix.

~~~~

Screw it. Y'all get a second cliff hanger. I'll go dig my grave now *holds up my shovel*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I swear I didn't purposely mean to forget to double update last time, I'm just a idiot.

Love you fluffy balls of shipping!