Chapter 14 - New or Old Power?

Anti's P.O.V

It's been a week. I've basically avoided everyone. Dark tries to check on me, but I'm to... distracted by something. I... I have powers? I barely remember ever having something like this happen.

Except...

Back when I was young. I was home schooled, while Jack went to an average elementary school. I would always wait outside for him to walk home.

He must've forgot to tell me he was having company...

I watched him and three others walk over towards my spot on the porch. The oldest had dirty blond hair with and calming grayish blue eyes. He wore a blue jacket and white shirt.

Next was a boy with dark brown hair. He had a little raccoon plushie tightly wrapped in his arms.

Next was a little girl. She had a smile planted on her face as they talked. Light brown hair pulled into pigtails with a light pink bow atop each.

"Seany! Who are they?" I called. I ran over and held out my hand.

The others looked and me and jumped back. The little girl screamed, causing me to flinch.

"What the? Oh... this must be you DEMONIC half." Then blond hissed, standing protectively in front of the other two.

Sean looked at me and smiled "Lil' Antty? Nah! He's as harmless as a cute fly!" He ran over and hugged me.

"You can't be serious. He's scary..." The girl whined.

"Nah uh. He just has silly eyes!" As he said that, I smiled and did the little dances I learned.

"We are NOT going to be friends with a DEVIL!" The blond demanded.

I looked at Jack. He looked so... torn. Like a deer in the headlights, protecting its family. Not knowing whether to jump out of the way, or stay with its herd to die too. So I made the decision for him. I felt something change in me a little...

"Oh. Um.. Hey Seany. Mom said I had extra homework to do. I think leave you to play with your friends! Love ya! Maybe we can talk... tomorrow when you get home!" I faked a smile. It... hurt to lie to Jack. Before he could do anything I ran inside, and to the back door. I ran to the forest. My paradise.

It was later that I was found by a police officer. I was startled, and moved my hand in front of me. It was like an odd reflex. He looked a little dizzy, but just chuckled.

"It's okay kid. Your family is just worried about you."

I left with him, and Sean was the first to run over to hug me. His friends were watching besides their moms and dads. They seemed shocked but angry too. Ma and Pa wouldn't let me go out of their view for a week.

I never talked to any of Sean's friends after that. I would just stay in our room and draw. 

That memory is such a blur I barely remembered it. I forgot about it. Why are they just now surfacing again..?

~~~~~
Hey guys!

Second day in a row with updates?

What is this madness?!

Why aren't I resting when I'm sick???

Simple really. My Insomnia is kicking me in the head.

Also, update about cover. I'm redoing it! Don't know when, but it'll be soon (hopefully).

Love y'all! Sweet dreams! Feel free to comment anything. I'm still doing a QnA. It's open until February 30 probably. XD

I'll respond as soon as the notification shows up on my show. :3