Chapter 11 - Explain Already Mark

Dark's P.O.V

He raised it, but Mark pushing his aim off. The bottle slammed down only inches from my neck. I instantly made some shadows pull Jack to the wall. My vision blurred, and I mentally black out.

"Dark!!! Stop it please!!! Wake up!!!" Mark screamed.

That snapped me out of it, and I saw Jack being choked by me. I felt arms trying to pry me away. I let go, and backed away.

Jack gasped and glared at me. Red marks formed in hand prints. I heard a scream, but I just ran to the living room. I sat down and started shaking.

Mark's P.O.V

I scrambled over to Sean as Dark dropped him. The glare Jack gave him sent him running. He screamed for Dark to get out, but he had already booked it.

"Are you okay?" I asked timidly.

Jack stopped and gave me a gentle smile.

"Yeah. Not like I haven't been roughed up before."

"You know.. Dark didn't mean to hurt you."

He frowned at that. Seemingly pissed at just the mere mention of Dark. He shoved me away and stood up.

"I don't believe that for a second Mark. That idiot nearly killed me!"

I glared at him. "He didn't mean to. H-"

"Just explain then Mark." He said coldly, sitting down.

I sighed and started to clean up Dark's mess. Sean stopped and started to help.

"Back when we were younger, Dark constantly got compared to me. Would either of us to do anything wrong? He was to blame. I tried to take the blame, but he would always get the punishment. It was like a punishment just knowing I couldn't stop it. In high school, I was bullied by the other demons there. Dark didn't know about it until he walked to my locker early one day, and... there was blood shed. He blacked out... choking, clawing, and beating them beyond recovery. He even broke a couple bones on his rampage. They were in the hospital for months... when I finally saw them again, they froze and high tailed it the other way. He blacks out when either him or I are in danger..." I finished feel hollow.

Sean stared at me in shock. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a small figure peaking around the corner.

Anti.

Was he listening the whole time?

~~~~~~~
So... I got grounded. That's the main reason I haven't updated. XD I'm on Thanksgiving break, so if you have any questions, comment them. Comment anything really.

I'm sorry for not being sorry about the second cliffhanger in a row. >:3