Author's note

First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has read my books, thank you to the few who have been with me since the beginning. I've tried to really illustrate how sadness can drive people to their worst. Pushing the people they love to their maximum points of forgiveness. The books were my way of sharing my story (apart from the large dramatic aspect for entertainment) seeing just how much people can take before they break. And even after they're broken, if they're willing to be fixed. I've shown this through Maverick's character development the most I'd say, even the strongest people can break and find difficulty in recovery. Pain changes a person, sometimes for the worse (Mav) and sometimes for the better (Marshall). I am a firm believer that anyone can overcome anything. Even though it may not seem like it's possible I know it is, because I've seen it. With the person of whom Marshall's character is modeled after, and in many others around me. The books have been a very beneficial healing mechanism for me, and even though things might not have gone this way in real life I'm pleased to say I've found closure thanks to this. And as much as I wish I could continue these, well, I just don't think another one would be any good given that my inspiration has ran its course. I have yet to decide if I'll start something else (feel free to let me know how you'd feel about that), I genuinely feel like these books were the best of mine because the feelings were raw, which makes me hesitant to do anything else. I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my stories, it means more to me than you'll ever know. I wish each of you the best of luck in your lives and hope we may have the pleasure of meeting in another life. Thank you.