|KSimon| Jumpers

"Simon." I spun around in excitement at the familiar voice. The deep huskiness I had missed so much. There he was. A bright bream was on his lovable face as he made his way towards me, one hand pulling along his suitcase, and the other stuffed into the deep pocket of his hoodie. "JJ!" I exclaimed excitedly, quickly rushing over to him.

I felt his muscular arms wrap tightly around me. "Missed you too, buddy," he chuckled, his warm breath tickling my skin and sending goosebumps up and down my spine. JJ had gone on a long holiday to Greece with his family. I missed him so much - but he's back now. Now I don't have to keep stealing his jumpers to cuddle in sleep.

-

I glanced up as there was a gentle knock on my door. "C'min." The door slowly creaked open and I couldn't help but to smile a little when JJ appeared, closing the door quietly behind him. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, trudging towards where I was slouched lazily on my bed. "What's up, man?" I asked, glancing at him.

JJ flopped loudly on my bed beside me. "Tired..." He mumbled, burying his head in a pillow. It must be jet lag from the flight. "Why are you here then?" I chuckled, switching off my phone and putting it away, instantly turning my attention to him. As usual. "Cuddles?" He pouted. I smirked, laying back beside him.

This was normal. For us, anyway. We usually cuddled with each other when we were lonely, like a couple, except, we were just close friends. I wanted that to change, but I wouldn't dare tell him my feelings. I don't want to ruin what we have. I was fine like this, with the cuddles and oblivious, flirty jokes.

"Why is my jumper here?" JJ asked as he pulled out his favourite jumper from where it lay on my bed. I froze, my cheeks heating with embarrassment. "Err...I..." I heaved a sigh, taking his jumper from him and throwing it over my head to hide my reddened face. "I kinda got lonely when you were gone..." I admitted shyly.

He chuckled. Was he laughing at me? "I know it's weird, but-" The jumper was pulled off my face. JJ had sat up, and was gazing at me intently, his dark eyes sparkling as he grinned. "Stop hiding. I wanna see that cute face of yours," he murmured softly.

I blushed even more, my palms beginning to sweat as I felt him staring at me. "You're so corny," I snorted, trying to play it cool.

JJ's serious, affectionate expression changed. It seemed like he was hiding something, but I shrugged it off dismissively. "Shut up and cuddle me," he smirked, his arm wrapping gently around me and pulling me close. I nuzzled into his chest, smiling with content as he held me in his comforting arms. "Goodnight, JJ."

"Night-night, babe."

-

"Simon? Are you awake?" The sound of his familiar voice woke me up, but I remained still and silent. "You're so cute when you sleep..." I heard him murmur gently. I blushed at his words, but carried on pretending to be sound asleep. "Sleeping Beauty," JJ mumbled, chuckling at little bit.

I opened an eye, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. "Does that make you the beast, then?" I commented. JJ rolled his eyes, acting as if he hadn't said anything. "Come down for breakfast. The others will eat your food if you sleep any longer."

I heaved a sigh, only then realising how hungry I was, before throwing the duvet off me. I shuddered slightly as all the warmth left my body, but I felt JJ's arms wrap tightly around me. I grinned gratefully, leaning against his shoulder slightly. "One second." JJ whispered, smirking slightly. He opened my wardrobe and pulled out a jumper.

I chuckled quietly. "Sneaky bastard."

---

Ehehh... I hope that wasn't too bad for my first try! These may or may not be mostly KSimon (#otp) but of course, I'll do other ships as well.

In case any of you are wondering, I don't write smut. Err, at the moment, but perhaps I'll give it a try in the future!

Don't forget to vote and comment! xxx