|Zerkstar| Sunset

//request

Hands joined naturally, soft hair ruffled lightly by the sea-salt breeze...

Two silhouetted boys held each other close as they gazed adoringly at the dynamic sky, pretty shades of oranges and yellows smearing across it. Josh smiled blissfully, resting his chin on Vik's head - proving the height difference between them.

The gentle waves that rippled the seaside was like music to their ears. Even the pestering screeches of seagulls had vanished. Vik sighed faintly in pure contentedness. Being held affectionately I'm Josh's warm arms, staring at the sun as it slowly drowned in the endless sea, there was nothing more he could want right now.

"Y'know, Vik..." Josh began, dark chocolate eyes glinting in the dim, colourful lights. Vik hummed in reply, brushing his thumb against the back off Josh's hand, which caused the older boy to blush a little. "I could get used to this."

Vik let out a quiet chuckle. "We're only here for a few more days, Josh. But I suppose we could visit again from time to time," he answered with a lopsided grin, eyebrows lifted in amusement.

"We better. There's something about sunsets that makes me feel happy. And being with you makes it two times more amazing." Vik stifled a giggle.

"Josh, I'm always with you."

Josh shrugged, drawing in a breath of the salty breeze. From where they stood, on a peaceful pier somewhere in Brighton, the scarlet sea seemed limitless. "One day we're gonna travel across this sea - just you and me," Josh murmured subconsciously.

Vik couldn't help but to laugh, his light, melodic giggles drifting into the soft breeze and into the deep sea. "Will there be internet there?"

"Internet? Mate, we're going on a cruise. 5-star, or whatever bullshit they sell you on." Vik gave Josh's warm hand a gentle squeeze, his eyes bright in humour. "Of course. We can definitely afford that," he remarked, sarcasm lightheartedly laced in his familiar voice.

Josh gazed down at the boy in his arms in awe. "I love you, Vik."

With a smile and a blush hardly visible on his cinnamon skin, Vik turned and reached up on his tippy toes to give Josh a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too."

-

woops, gayness level broke the scale.

apologies for the length of this chapter, i was kinda in a simple mood. but hey, the weekend isn't far away. without school in the way, I can be a bit more creative! cheers for your support in this book as always, and i mean it. im so grateful to have you genuine people reading my crappy content and actually liking it!! I love you guys! <3