|KSimon| Something

//best sequel title ever\\

The quietness of the household was the opposite of calming. Everything felt abnormal. There was this constant tense atmosphere. I sigh shakily, leaning back against the door to JJ's room.

Who knows how long it had been. But I'd still wait here. I'd still wait for him and I wouldn't be leaving any time soon, not until I know that JJ is okay.

He isn't.

I draw my knees up to my chest, closing my eyes briefly and allowing the events of earlier to sink into my mind. I must sound crazy and maybe I shouldn't be so nosy, but the way JJ didn't even look up at me - not even for a millisecond... It wasn't like him at all.

He showed no emotion: I could just feel the negativity that hung around him like an aura.

I fingers curl into my arm, nails digging hard into the skin. I don't notice. He was the only thing on my mind, and always has been.

I take a deep breath in attempt to steady myself more. I bump the back of my head against the door and stare ahead blankly. I was at that stage where I was just too sad to cry.

My mind was scrambled with countless different thoughts and feelings, questions, theories, anything that could comfort me for even a mere second. "What is it JJ...?" I whisper, my voice quivering.

"Why won't you tell me?"

.

I'm still sat there many moments later. So long, that, by the time Vik had waken up, I'm still there, as still as a statue, my mind numb with the complexity of the conflict, yet my head was spinning.

He glances at me, concern laced within his drowsy expression. "Simon? What's going on?" He mumbled, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

I ignore him. There's a long, empty pause.

Soon, Vik just exhales in frustration before finding his way down the stairs to look for Josh. "Josh? Why is Simon acting weird?"

Once again, I'm left alone with my thoughts. I always knew me and JJ aren't like any old pair. There was something between us, a static of electricity whenever we touched, a spark of flame that alights when the other smiled...

And when I received that epiphany that everyone gets when you realise you love someone, I finally knew the answer to the symptoms of love I felt around him.

The constant, insatiable need to with him, by his side, confirm that he's okay. The way I could easily tell the difference between his genuine smile and his bullshit one. His eyes would light up briefly, slight dimples forming at the edges of his lips.

I slowly stand up, wincing at the pins and needles that ran up and down my leg. I try the door once more, and this time, it works.

When I open the door, I see JJ hidden somewhere amongst his bedsheets. I thought he was asleep for a moment. "Go away, Simon."

His muffled voice rings through my head and instead of fighting back I give a relieved smile at the sound of him.

"Why won't you to talk to me?" That's only one of a thousand questions.

There's a pause and neither of us move a muscle. "It's nothing," he responds quietly. My fingers curl into my palms and I clench my jaw tightly.

"It's something!"

"I don't want to talk it about it!" I search my mind for the right words, but I'm just so lost without him. There had to be some way to get through to him. There always was.

"We don't have to talk about it. Please, JJ?"

I sit down hesitantly on the space next to him, the empty, unoccupied spot. I hear the sound of movement and soon I found myself wrapped firmly in JJ's arms. "I'm so sorry," he sighed shakily, his breath tickling my skin.

I smiled, widely, hugging him back. "It's okay."

He laughs a bit, a kind of laugh that you'd make when you did something really idiotic. "I can't be mad at you. It's just..." He trails off, and his entrancing gaze leaves mine.

"Don't think about it. Whatever it is," I murmur, pulling him close into a warm, affectionate kiss. I smile gleefully now that I was with him again, and nothing mattered but him.

//shitty resolution to the plot but iDFC. but i'm very sorry for this chapter it was a disappointment.\\