|Minishaw| Accidental Kiss

//request (and when i say 'request' i mean only the ship was requested.)
also lets just pretend that harry and simon live together kk. oh and just a question, do you prefer to write/read in 3rd or 1st person? cuz rn i can't decide... or would you rather i switch from time to time?

-

Drawing in a deep, relaxed breath, I began to slowly close my weary eyes, tiredness drowning out any faint background noise until they were just a faint, unidentifiable murmur. Swaddled warmly in my snug bed, I eventually began to slip into a well-deserved, soundless sleep...

"OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

An aggravating yell rang through the entire flat, jolting me awake. Blinking the sleep from my eyes, I let out an exasperated groan of irritation, ripping the bedsheets off my body carelessly and storming loudly to Harry's room. His door was wide open, making his piquing, exaggerated shrieks even more audible.

I leaned lopsidedly against the doorway. "Harry, could you - oh, I don't know - shut up for just one fucking minute?!" I spat, seething in fury which was fuelled with my fatigue.

Harry whipped around from where he was sat at his desk, recording a pack opening video - a rare sight. He hastily switched off his camera, narrowing his luminous blue eyes at me. "What was that for?"

"What do you think? I'm trying to get to sleep, and all I can hear is you yelling!" Harry rolled his eyes dismissively.

"I was recording a video." He grumbled in annoyance.

"Oh, really? Newsflash: Harry is actually recording a video!" I scoffed, my teasing voice laced with playful sarcasm. A mischievous glint in his eyes, Harry falsified a dramatic look of offence, frowning as he placed his hand over his heart. "I'm not that inconsistent!" He whined like a five-year-old throwing a temper tantrum.

"Mhm, I believe you," I proceeded to taunt sneeringly. Harry jumped to his feet, took a few strides towards me before glaring at me challengingly. "Say that again, I dare you!" Going along with our lighthearted joke, I lowered myself a little so that I was eye-to-eye with the shorter boy.

"I believe you," I repeated, pronouncing my phrase as if I was teaching a child a new word.

Then we both jerked forward to make a threatening remark at the same time. Our lips messily collided, causing the two of us to leap away and back off from each other in alarm and awkwardness. I could feel embarrassment burn my cheeks.

"Bro, that was kinda gay..." Harry commented, his cheeks colour almost identical to mine. I nodded slightly in agreement. Trying to discreetly cover up the fact that I actually enjoyed what just happened, I roll my eyes and snort. "Yeah, and you're definitely straight."

Eyebrows furrowing at my snarky comment, Harry began to gnaw at his bottom lip in resentment. "I am!" He wailed, pouting.

"Prove it."

Harry's azure eyes darted around the familiar room. "I- How am I supposed to do that?..." An abrupt foreign feeling overcame me, and before either of us knew it, I had the other boy pinned harmlessly against the wall. My jaw clenched, briefly taking in his flawless appearance.

Perfectly tousled hair... Hypnotising ocean blue eyes...

Unwillingly, I inched closer, unexpectedly, the impending kiss stopped with an embarrassed halt, my heart pulsing erratically with chagrin. "S-Shit, sorry-"

My hurried apology was sharply cut off as Harry leaned in, closing the space between us, our lips joined together in harmony. Reluctantly, I kissed him back, his hand ran along my shirt, arms snaking around my waist, holding me close.

When the unforgettable moment ended, I gazed into his dreamy blue eyes with a smirk.

"Straight, huh?"

-

I have no idea, either.