|Minishaw| Hotel

got a phone, so typing is difficult with my fat ass thumbs, used to typing on an iPad. rip.

-

Simon let out a gentle sigh as the cool air conditioning of the hotel hit him. Relieved to be out of the hot weather, a small dimpled smile tugged at his lips. He turned to the rest of his friends, well-known faces reflecting his contentedness. The boys had arrived at Vegas for a YouTube event, as well as partying and going to casinos they wouldn't remember the name of by the end of the night.

"JJ, who's rooms did you book together?" Harry inquired curiously. A dim spark of hopefulness lit up inside him, though he brushed it off his shoulder dismissively. He felt unsettled at the fact that a certain tall dork was always on his mind, as if permanently etched into his thoughts.

JJ shrugged reluctantly. "No idea," he replied absentmindedly, as if he was in his own world. His dark gaze swept observantly over the lobby of the hotel. Everyone knew without a doubt he was just scouting for hot girls as always. Trying to get laid in America, Harry thought irritably, though didn't say it out loud.

Harry and Simon were the last get to their rooms.

Harry was buzzing, both in a positive and negative way at the thought of sharing a hotel room with Simon, even it was only for a few days.

They were astounded to find only one king-sized bed in the centre of the modern adorned room. "Wait-" Simon stammered awkwardly, searching the room as if there'd be some sort of hidden secret bed anywhere.

"Damnit, why did we trust JJ to organise the rooms?" The taller boy muttered in annoyance, abandoning his suitcase and jumping without hesitation onto the large, neatly made bed.

Harry was speechless, not really knowing what to say or think. Should he be happy about this? But he couldn't help but to feel disheartened at the fact that Simon didn't want to share a bed with him. Surely they could just ask for a different room or something, though Harry kept the thought to himself, like always.

"It's fine, I'll sleep on the chair or something," Harry reassured, though sounded less confident than he hoped.

Simon tilted his head in puzzlement. It wasn't really like Harry to volunteer something like that without putting up fight. "Really? That was quick - not that I'm complaining..." Simon added on the last part briskly. Usually they'd settle on an effortless, fair game of rock-paper-scissors.

Harry compelled his voice to sound smooth. He simply shrugged. "I guess."

Everyone went to sleep early that night, exhausted from jet lag. Sleeping on a chair was literally impossible to Harry - even with the fatiguing symptoms of jet lag.

A growl of frustration escaped through his gritted teeth as he shifted to a different position for the millionth time in a space of about 20 minutes.

"Stop moving about!" Simon hissed, his husky voice muffled with several comfortable pillows.

Harry's pillows and blankets were all scattered messily on the floor. They'd get in the way, or would fall off the chair nonetheless.

"I can't help it!" Harry muttered back.

There was the sound of movement as Simon shuffled to one side of the bed to make room for Harry. "Sleep here, the bed's too big anyway."

Harry was about to protest, embarrassment burning his cheeks. He was too tired to complain, and so, with just a few sluggish movements, settled in bed next to Simon.

Only a few minutes passed, and already Simon began to fuss. "It's cold. You're hogging most of the duvet."

"But then I'd be cold."

"Who cares?"

Harry scoffed. "Just take some of blankets on the floor then."

There was a few hollow seconds of silence. Simon pouted, frustrated at the fact that Harry wouldn't take a hint. Oblivious prick.

"Can we cuddle instead?"

Harry's eyes shot open in surprise. "Err... Fine," he huffed, trying to sound as if he didn't want to, when really this was his fantasy becoming a reality.

Both boys began to blush profusely as Simon snuggled up to Harry, his arm wrapped snugly around him.

Harry felt his body being shrouded with warmth. With a gentle smile, he closed his eyes, relaxing.

"You're a good spooning partner," he murmured.

"Don't be surprised," Simon replied with a lopsided smirk.