|KSimon| Jealous

o, shit. oTP hAs reTURNE d
sorrynotsorry. as always, please request ships :D i write any ship, so just ask!
-

I gnaw at my bottom lip frustratedly, envy making me narrow my eyes as I scrutinised the scene taking place in front of me.

Obnoxious giggles floated mindlessly into the air as Harry draped his arm around Simon's neck, grinning widely as they shared sneaky, meaningless jokes. My fingers tap swiftly and erratically at the table, impatience settling in. They were too close together for my liking.

Excruciated, I draw in a steady breath in an attempt to calm myself. It's fine, I'm just overreacting. As always.

The other boys at the table were completely oblivious to what was going on. They chatted endlessly, voices blithe, expressions calm. A vicious flame of fury sparked inside me as Harry leaned in - even closer - to Simon and whispered some retarded shit into his ear.

Simon reacted with a lighthearted chuckle. My jaw clenched in resentment. Why can't Harry just piss off?!

I take a hasty glance at the time on my phone. Taking another deep breath, I forced myself to relax. With all the effort I could muster I compelled my voice to appear smooth and casual. "Hey guys, I think we should go now."

Murmurs of assent spread around the small group of friends, and everyone began to stand up to leave. Satisfaction soothed my grudge against Simon and Harry as they stopped snickering and instead were busily checking their phones for notifications.

A couple of minutes later, we had left the pleasant restaurant.

Me and Simon fell behind the rest of the group. I stuffed my hands in the deep pockets of my hoodie with an anxious glimpse at the taller boy. He was gazing ahead, enchanting ocean eyes blinking peacefully. I gazed up at the dull bleak sky, exhaling a meagre cloud of breath.

"So...you and Harry." I began awkwardly, regretting it instantaneously.

Simon swept his deep blue eyes towards me, staring at me blankly. His glare made me feel uneasy, but he tilted his head a little, the unique colour of his eyes softening. Everything about him was so tranquillising...

"What do you mean?" He enquired with a charming, lopsided grin.

I swallowed, my heartbeat quickening with uneasiness and anxiety at the words that were about to leave my mouth. There was no going back from this.

"It's just... I mean, you're mine..." I stammered warily.

Thankfully, Simon's smile widened, eyes sparkling captivatingly. "I know."

Before I could say anything more, he added, "We were just messing around...is that not allowed?" His familiar dimpled grin faded, making me feel unsettled.

"No - I... I'm sorry, I'm jealous is all." Frowning, I looked away from him.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, simply his touch curing my disheartened feeling.

"You know I only love you."

-

more cheese.