|KSimon| Valentine

uhh i was gonna write smut and i was like one paragraph into it and just couldn't lmao. sorry if anyone was actually looking forward to it maybe some other time ;'D just pretend they fuck afterwards ok? :) sry i'm a disappointment

so yeah this is just ksimon fluff c:

-

   The door to JJ's bedroom swings open forcefully, causing me to jump in astonishment. Everything happens at the speed of light; one thing lead to another. One minute I'm knocking reluctantly at the door and the next, he's dragging me inside and has me against the wall with a smirk playing against his familiar lips.

For once I'm impressed that his room is the least bit tidy. There's no heaps of clothes scattered across the floor and his desk wasn't cluttered with dirty dishes or empty bottles. Special occasion maybe?

"Oh hi JJ. Nice to see you too," I remark, sarcasm laced within my voice. Having not seen him in a week or so - which felt like a year to me - this unanticipated greeting is definitely not what I expected. "Miss me?" he murmurs warmly and in fact, it's only until I hear his husky voice once more that I suddenly realise - I've missed him a lot more than I thought.

Plot twist. Although by now being separated for just seven days doesn't seem like too much of a big deal. "Hmm, perhaps." JJ's hand shifts from the wall to my chin, where he tilts my head toward him and leans forward.

 I find myself absorbed in his embrace, his rough yet addictive lips pressed against mine. Falling deeper into the kiss, we practically melt into each other; my arms wrap around his back, his fingers dancing delicately across my flushed skin. 

We break away, breathless and gazing at each other with an undying admiration. My mind is spinning uncontrollably as he flashes a smug look at me, dusky bronze eyes gleaming with the dull light of lust. "Something wrong?" I whisper, the corner of my mouth perking upwards in a small, lopsided grin.

"There's no one home but us," he responds, desire slurring the end of his suggestive words. I tilt my head in puzzlement and raise a brow. "Huh, you figured that out," I mutter lightheartedly. Both Vik and Josh have vanished on a romantic getaway with their lovers, or something like that.

 JJ pauses for a slight moment and gnaws at his bottom lip as if deep in thought; like his mind was mind was having a controversial debate with itself. 

He hums softly, his hands travelling down to my thighs and lifts me off my feet in one smooth movement. Naturally, my legs wrap around his torso. "You know what that means," he mumbles, voice gravelly and thick with a sudden longing.

Before I can even think of what to say, our lips attach once more, heads moving in perfect synchronisation and our bodies intertwine like a never-ending knot. JJ's caramel eyes flutter open and meet mine. His face alights with euphoria as he holds me closer, leaving no space between us. 

We both collapse on his bed behind us and I sit up, hovering above him with a gleeful beam. Pure electricity sparks each time we make contact: JJ stares fixedly at me, affection and adoration glistening faintly in his soft brown eyes.

All of a sudden, he flips us over promptly and simpers as he lowers and begins to litter my body with abrupt kisses, scattering subtle marks along my neck. "Simon," he murmurs against my skin and I suppress a shudder of pleasure. "Y-Yeah?" I stammer hesitantly. 

He falters a little and a short silence falls upon us and then I hear those three important words, smooth as silk and as light as a single feather. 

"I love you." 

x