|KSimon| Dreams

A/N: thought I'd write the opposite of "nightmares" for the lols.
Sorry that it's always KSimon. xD running out of ships, so comment your otp so that I know what ship to do next. I have no idea what to do with my life after this chapter but js it ain't smut k

Simon's breath hitched as JJ inched closer. His hands were firmly placed on either side of Simon, his body between his legs. His heart sped up at the intensity of the scene, thumping loudly in his chest as he was trapped under JJ's captivating dark gaze. Simon felt his hand reach up and gently touch his cheek, which was glowing bright pink.

"Simon," JJ breathed, his eyes traveling down Simon's face, admiring his flawless features until his gaze was fixed on Simon's lips. JJ gulped, his breathing quickening. Suddenly their lips touched. JJ's hand slipped down Simon's warm face. His fingers brushed along his neck as it travelled downwards slowly.

Their heads moved in perfect sync, the kiss getting more intense and passionate as more seconds flew by at the speed of sound. Both boys wished the moment could last longer than it did. JJ then connected his lips to Simon's neck, catching him off guard. A small gasp escaped his lips as JJ teased and tickled his skin until he left a faint mark. Soon enough a few lovebites were scattered around Simon's neck. There weren't many, but it was enough for JJ to mark his territory.

By now JJ's hand had made it down to the hem of Simon's trousers, his fingers slipping into them and venturing deeper. JJ heard Simon moan slightly, turning him on even more. Simon gulped, causing JJ to smirk smugly at how muchhe was affecting the other boy. JJ's hand slipped closer and closer, slowly and teasingly...

Simon uttered an exasperated groan of annoyance as the repetitive, irritating alarm sound filled his ears, ruining the fantastic dream he was having. He switched off the loud alarm with such aggressiveness that he wanted to fling it off his dusty bedside table and to the other side of the room, for cutting off his fantasy. He sighed frustratedly, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, his vision clearing. His heartbeat was unusually fast.

Simon went through the dream quickly in his mind, his cheeks heating up even more at the thought of what he was dreaming about. How perverted. He began to question how on earth that even got into his mind, when there was a knock on his door. Simon cursed under his breath, refusing to get up and so fell back onto his bed and closing eyes, pretending to be asleep.

The door opened. Simon could hear quiet, slow footsteps as if whoever was there was trying to be cautious not to wake him up. It was silent for a moment. Simon thought the person had gone. Then there was an unexpected, loud yell that made Simon jump.

"SIMON, WAKE UP!"

Simon recognised that voice. He opened his eyes, glaring furiously at a snickering JJ. "Piss off, you prick!" Simon spat, snuggling deeper into the warmth of his bed. "But Simon," JJ complained, tugging at his sheets. "You slept in later than usual. Did you have a wet dream or something?" JJ laughed jokingly.

Simon's eyes widened guiltily, but he just turned the other way, his back to JJ. "Go away," he whined. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't get the dream out of his mind. JJ being present in his room didn't help at all. "But you love me."

"No. I hate you," Simon retorted, closing his eyes. "That's not true!" JJ pouted, prodding Simon's arm. "Get up! Please?" He pestered. Simon rolled his eyes. "Make me."

"Okay." Simon gasped a little as his comfy bed covers were stripped from him, and then he was swept effortlessly off from where he lay, coddled in JJ's strong arms like a baby. "Prick," Simon muttered as JJ carried him out of the room with a smirk.

If you enjoyed this chapter as much as Simon enjoyed his fantasy, leave a vote and a comment! Love you guys and again, huge thanks for all the amazing feedback and support! <3