|Kstar| Thank You

A/N: hehe.. requested by BamLeosGirl
I s2g these are all stories where they're drunk fml

It had only been a few weeks since the breakup. It felt like years to JJ. The countless, endless days without Vik was like days without a heart; without emotion. Usually he'd go to a bar - or anywhere he wouldn't remember the next day - to ease the pain. Honestly, it might be becoming a problem. But JJ didn't care. He didn't care about anything anymore, except Vik. But Vik had left him now.

JJ downed another shot of whiskey, before quickly slamming it down on the bar, his dark eyes clouded with misery and lack of any other emotion but sadness. Everything seemed blurry. The loud noise in the background were merely meaningless murmurs. The only sounds that stood out against the slurs was a sickening thud and a yell of fury that seemed to ring in JJ's ears.

"Don't fucking touch me, fag!" JJ glanced at the scene that was happening near the exit of the bar. Through his blurred vision and the gloomy, dim light, he could see a tall, tattoo-covered man looming over a much smaller, defenceless boy who was curled up in a hopeless ball on the dirty ground.

"Gay bastard," the man spat, giving the boy on the floor a forceful kick to the stomach, sending him into a long series of coughs and wheezes. JJ jumped to his feet quickly, snaking around the people who were forming a crowd around the bruised stranger.

JJ glanced below him. The sobbing mess of a boy was familiar. Too familiar. He swiftly turned around to the people who were watching quietly, not lifting a finger to help. "Get lost, you selfish fucks!" His words were slurred, but nonetheless, everyone began to slowly turn back to what they were doing before.

The massive man who had kicked Vik crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes with annoyance and disgust as he towered over him. "The prick tried to touch me," he growled. "He's a useless piece of shit!" When the man raised a clenched fist to hit a Vik once more, JJ swiftly blocked it, catching his bruised knuckles. "Piss off," was all JJ could mutter. Seething with fury, he sent a powerful blow to the worthless man's jaw.

"JJ?..." As the tattooed man slowly backed away, JJ spun round to face Vik, who was struggling to get on his feet. There was a nasty bruise beginning to show on his cheek, which only made JJ want to go back and hit the man again. And again. And maybe once more, for luck. JJ's fingers curled into his palms, his nails digging into skin. He looked up as he felt Vik's warm hand wrap around his clenched fists, sore from the punch.

"Thank you," Vik whispered softly. It was strange to feel Vik's warm and comforting touch. JJ's scrambled, drunken mind was finding it difficult to process what was even happening. There was an awkward silence between them. "Why did he hit you?" JJ growled, gritting his teeth.

Vik's dark and entrancing eyes flickered away from JJ's expectant stare. "I-It doesn't matter," Vik stammered. JJ bit his bottom lip, his eyes narrowing. "Yes, it does. He hurt you!" He exclaimed. "And you've done enough, JJ. What's done is done... Nothing else matters, because I'm with you."

JJ searched Vik's gaze. "You're drunk," he scoffed. "I need to teach him a lesson-" Vik's grip on JJ's hand tightened a little, and he gently tugged him closer and their bodies were hardly inches apart. JJ could feel a shiver travelling up his spine at their closeness. His arm slowly wrapped around Vik's waist.

Without thinking, JJ gently and carefully caressed Vik's face, his thumb merely brushing along the bruise that was beginning to swell. JJ felt Vik's hand over his, and reluctantly, he inched closer until their lips touched, pressing together for the first time in forever.

/-/-/-/

IDK send help immediately