|Minizerk| Rain

//requested.

The sound of rain drumming against the ground outside was no where near as soothing or relaxing as everyone says. I draw the curtains with a frustrated sigh, then sit crossed-legged on my bed, texting the few youtubers that the football video we were gonna film today will be cancelled and that we'll have to do it another day. Should've listened to the weather forecast.

I run my fingers through my light brown hair, now a dull red colour and toss my phone aside, looking around my familiar room. Boredom overtakes my mind and I find myself gazing outside again, through the window covered in raindrops. The feeling of being stuck inside due to rain reminds me of being a kid again. No sunshine, no football. Just a murky greyness and unwanted puddles.

Humming, I tap my fingers rhythmically against my knees before standing up slowly. I make my way downstairs. Vik was asleep and JJ was visiting his family, leaving the house in me and Josh's house.

I stumble into the living room, the air is warm and homely. Josh is slouched across the sofa leisurely. He's watching Netflix - I didn't bother to pay enough attention to look at what show - in his usual nonchalant way, snug in a comfy sombrely coloured sweater and joggers.

He glances up at me and sends a soft smile in my direction, his face bright and friendly. "Netflix and chill?" I say jokingly, joining Josh on the sofa with an ungraceful flop. He rolls his eyes. His gaze was a warm, soft brown colour. It's welcoming like hot chocolate.

He scoffs at my sarcastic remark. "Not now, I've got editing to do in a second," he replies in a gentle tone. I pout in annoyance, grabbing Josh's laptop off the coffee table quickly. "No you don't. What about me?"

"What about you?" Josh retorts, attempting to retrieve his laptop from me. I giggle as we wrestle over it, scrambling messily over the sofa and exploding with laughter when we almost topple over and fall to the floor. "Give it back, Simon!" He snatches the laptop from me and makes sure to keep it well out of my reach.

"But Josh," I whine, my arms wrapping around his neck as he chuckles, positioning himself so that I'm straddling him, with my arms and legs around his torso. "You're annoying," he says, his fingers running along my hand.

"You love me really," I grin widely. "Hmm, maybe." Then I feel his soft lips against my neck and I can't stop myself from making little gasping noises, which only makes Josh laugh and his breath tickles my neck.

A blush spreads across my cheeks as he plants kisses trailing up from my neck to my jaw and then my lips. My eyes flutter closed as his mouth attaches to mine, soft and addictive. My heart begins to race as I'm lost within his touch.

Josh sneaks his hand under my top, smirking against my lips as we break away for a second "So Netflix and chill after all?" I grin, euphoria sparking between us.