Mithross Pt. 1 [Max's POV]

~7:00 AM~

I awake to the cold feeling of emptiness in my bed.

It's been weeks since Ross ran away to find Galileo, yet no sign of him. No call, no text, no letters, nothing.

Nothing but the short note he left for me to find when I awoke the morning after he left.

"Max, don't worry. I'll find Galileo and be home asap, I promise. I don't know how long this'll take, but I know I'll miss you. I'll miss your laugh, your smile, waking up next to you, your lips... Never mind all that though ;).
I'll see you soon!
Love Ross"

Still no sign of him.

I let out a sigh as someone knocks on my door.

"Hey Max, you okay?" Tim asks from the other side of the door.

No, my fiancé is still missing and my heart aches to be with him.

"Yea, I'm okay." Is all I can say.

"Okay," Tim answers, not sounding convinced, "we have to leave in 20 minutes though. So, start getting ready."

I groan and get out of bed.

~Time Skip To 7:20 AM~

I get into the driver's seat of my car and Tim gets into the passenger's seat. It only takes us about 10 minutes to get to work, as usual. We get out of the car, after a seemingly long car ride of silence, and walk into the offices. Everything seems so bleak without Ross, it's terrible.

Thank You For Reading! Next Will Be Redney Pt. 1 [Red's POV]
House_Owner

Have A Good Day Bae