Redney Pt. 12 [Barney's POV]

Michael = Bold
Em = Italics

Hey I need a favor

Sure. Waddup?

Can you come over and watch Ki???

Idk...I'd have to cancel my date...

Oh I'm sorry. Nvm then!

It's just date night with the Thumb lol. I'll just text him, he'll understand.

Thank you times 1,000,000!!!!

Np my dude. What're you guys gonna do anyways??

:)))

Ohhhhhhhh gotcha. Have fun ;)

Thanks xD

I'll be over in 10

K. Cya soon

I blush as Michael puts his phone away.

"We're really doing this, aren't we." I say more than ask.

A grin spreads across Michael's face, and his eyes light up, brighter than they were before. They remind me of two stars that are so close, yet ever so far away. My mind wanders a bit, and I come across an old thought...

"D**n right we are!" Michael says, snapping me out of my thoughts. In doing so, I completely forget what I was thinking about.

"We should pack some extra clothes, right?" I ask.

"Yea, probably." Michael replies, a hint of blush crawling upon his cheeks.

A smile pulls at my lips, and I give in. I walk upstairs and grab some of my clothes and some of my husband's. I stuff them into a bag, making sure to grab some condoms and some lube.

You can never be too careful.

By the time I walk back downstairs, Em is in the living room, taking off her coat and boots.

"Hey!" She calls out to me.

I quickly put my finger to my lips, indicating for Em to be quiet.

"I'm so sorry! She's sleeping, isn't she?" Em says in a whisper as I approach her.

I nod my head and laugh a little to let her know I'm not mad. I grab my coat and the car keys, and give my thanks to Em for coming over.

"Where's Michael?" I ask.

"Waiting by the car. Now go on," she replies, a grin spreading across her face.

"Have some fun."

Happy 2017!

Stay tuned and keep voting!

Have A Good Day Bae