Redney Pt. 13 [Red's POV]

As I walked outside I got an idea...

I wanna scare Jon!

I heard voices from behind the closed door, so I quickly put my plan into action. I ran to the left side of the house, that's where we put the garbage cans, and scream while occasionally banging one of the cans. Soon enough, I hear the door being flung open and frantic footsteps coming closer. I stop banging and screaming and hide in the darkness as Jon passes me.

"Michael? Michael this isn't funny!" He whisper-yells.

"Yes it is!" I laugh childishly.

"I'm gonna get you!" I hear followed by a terrified scream.

That scream sounded vaguely familiar, and I couldn't decipher to whom the voice belonged to...

It was high-pitched,
Loud,
Long...

Adam!

I stand up in my hiding place, revealing myself, only to find that I'm alone.

"Hello?" I call in search of a response.

"Hello?" Someone echoes.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Who is that?"

"C'mon, quit it."

"C'mon, quit it."

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

I take a step forward into the fog.

Fog? I swear that wasn't there before...

The night has gone from romantic to ominous..

I dare to take another step,
Then another,
Then another...

I continue until I find myself engulfed in fog and darkness. I walk cautiously, looking behind me every now and then. It isn't until I reach a mirror that I stop.

Although, this wasn't a mirror.

It was a window.

I look inside to see Jon and I the day he asked me out. What I see next is shocking!

As Jon talks, his face becomes sadder and sadder, then he comes down and we kiss, but something's off:

His eyes are open.

Not only that, but he's looking elsewhere.

At Adam,

And he winks.

Before I'm able to regain my senses, the window shows the day I asked Jon to marry me.

His shocked look turns to sadness and anger..?

Next it shows our wedding; while we kiss, Jon looks at Adam and winks again!

"There's something going on between them, isn't there." I ask the window.

I don't receive an answer, though. I receive a shake.

Give me suggestions! What do you guys wanna read?

Stay tuned!

Have A Good Day Bae