Redney Pt. 7 [Red's POV]

Jon and I finished our dinner, so I bought dessert. Slyly, I slipped a note to Charlotte, telling her about my surprise and asking for some help. She nodded, smiling from ear to ear, and rushed off. I chuckle quietly while Jon gives me a questioning look. I just smile and shake my head.

Charlotte comes back with a cake, just like I asked. I gladly take it, keeping it in its decorative box so Jon doesn't see what it says. Charlotte walks off, humming a happy tune. I chuckle again, my palms beginning to sweat.

I slide the cake out of the box and Jon reads it.

Will You Marry Me? Is what it says, surrounded by icing roses and an edible ring.

I slide out of the booth and get on one knee, getting out the box encasing the ring I'd bought for Jon.

I open the box and look up at Jon.

He looks like he could faint.

Perfect.

I take my love's hand and say, "Jon, this past year has been the best year of my life. Will you make my dream come true...and marry me?"

"Michael..." He says, now standing, "Of course! Yes! Yes I will marry you!"

I stand up and pull Jon into a tight hug.

I've never been happier.

"I love you..." I coo into his ear.

He pulls away and looks back at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

"I love you more..." He answers.

"No wa-" is all I get out before he cups my face and pulls me into a kiss.

A long, passionate kiss.

A kiss I will never forget.

We pull apart for air, and I suddenly notice all the people clapping a shouting blessing for us, and my smile somehow gets bigger.

I pull Jon's ring out and slip it on his finger.

He smiles.

I smile.

We smile.

Yay!!! They're engaged!
I hope you guys liked this short, yet sweet, chapter. Stay tuned for the next one! Love you guys and thank you for 850+ views!!!

Have A Good Day Bae