Mithross Pt. 2 [Ross' POV]

~7:00 AM~

Where am I? Why is it so foggy and white? Who's that? I think I see someone over there!

"Hello?" I call,

"Ross? Is that you?" The figure replies.
That's a familiar voice...

Max!

"Max over here!" I yell, "To your left!"

The red headed figure comes closer, and closer, and closer... he's almost in my grasp!
Then, there's a noise.

A dog barking in the distance.

The figure stops, turns around, and walks away.

"Max!" I call after him, "Max!!"

I move towards the direction in which he left, only to be stopped.
The figure has returned with a dog-like figure in its arms.

"Galileo?" I ask.

The dog-like figure jumps out of the other figure's arms and runs. The figure left behind begins to cry.

"Don't worry, I'll get him." I assure him.

I'm only assuming it's Max, I'd rather not find out for myself.

Just to be safe, I avoid the figure while I run to find the dog.

I'm still running after what seems like forever, and I start to feel weary. I see something move out of the corner of my eye, and then I can't breathe.
I gasp for air.

I'm going to die, someone help me!

I try to speak, only to drown in my loss of air.

I bolt into a sitting position in my motel room.

Only a dream.

I left a few weeks ago to find Galileo after he ran out the door. I miss Max so, so much. I keep finding myself having dreams about him, and it hurts terribly when I awake.

I sigh and get out of the lumpy motel bed. I take a quick shower, get dressed, repack all of my stuff, check out, and get in my car and start it. Then the song comes on the radio.

Our song...

This only makes me want to cry harder, but I keep the tears contained as I drive. I'm finally coming home. I miss Max too much to stay away from him any longer, and I have no way of contact with him so I've been without him physically and emotionally for too long.

~7:55 AM~

I'm well on my journey back home when it hits me.

Max will be crushed when I come home without Galileo... What do I do? Oh Max...

What's Ross going to do? Find out in the next Mithross chapter!

Have A Good Day Bae