Redney Pt. 1 [Red's POV]

~7:00 AM~

"Michael, you gotta get up. We're gonna be late for work." Jon says sweetly, shaking me slightly.

I let out a short, quiet groan and roll over to face my boyfriend with a plate containing scrambled eggs, bacon, and two pieces of toast and a glass of orange juice. I look up at him, wide eyed and happy.

"Thanks," I say, blushing and taking the plate. He sets the juice down on the nightstand next to my side of the bed.

"You didn't have to do all this."

"I know, but I wanted to, because I love you." Jon replies.

"I love you more." I say, causing him to smile widely.

"No way." He answers.

I eat my breakfast and get out of bed while he showers then gets dressed.

~Time Skip To 7:10 AM~

It's my turn to shower, so I head into the bathroom and get undressed.
Just as I turn to get into the shower, Jon opens the door.

Embarrassed, I stand there.

Naked.

In front of my boyfriend.

Oh boy.

But he just stares at me, like I'm a god. So I'm the first to speak.

"Jon?" I say, waving a hand in front of his face.

He quickly snapped out of whatever sort of a trance he was in, and answers me.

"Sorry Michael, I just can't believe someone as perfect as you is mine. How?" He asks, smiling and looking me in the eye.

"You're lucky to have me? I'm lucky to have you! You're perfect for me, I'm so happy we're together." I reply, making him smile and blush.

Jon leaves after kissing me on the cheek quickly. Then, I shower, dry my hair, get dressed, and yell for Jon to get to the car so we can leave.

Stay tuned!

Have A Good Day Bae