Redney Pt. 11 [Red's POV]

MERRY FREAKIN CHRISTMAS!ALSO Happy Hanukkah!

"Michael, we can't do that today..."

"Why not?" I pout.

"I'm too tired. I feel a little sick, too." He says.

"Fine." I say in response.

I get out of the car, making sure to get Ki from the backseat, and walk inside, hand in hand with Jon. Jon takes Ki and puts her in her bed after changing her into pajamas. He finally comes downstairs...

F*ck it, I can't take this any longer!

As he turns the corner, I push him up against the wall in a long, passionate kiss. Instantly, Jon kisses back.

"What was that?" He says as we part.

"I can't go without that for too long, you know." I reply, panting.

I move towards him. At first, Jon seems on edge about it, but then he calms down.

"Oh Michael..." He moans as I suck on his neck.

"You like that baby?" I ask afterwards, making eye contact.

He nods vigorously. My eyes hold his as my hands move for the zipper on his pants. After fumbling with it for a while, the zipper comes undone, allowing me to slip his pants off. I quickly take his shirt off as well, leaving him in his underwear.

"Michael, we just can't...Ki would hear us..." Jon says suddenly.

"I have an idea." I practically sing.

I pull out my phone and text Em, watching Jon get dressed out of the corner of my eye. He leans over my phone to observe the conversation, and gives me a look of approval when he realizes what I'm doing...

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned!

Have A Good Day Bae