Mithross Pt. 6 [Ross' POV]

I grab Max's hand and pull him into our room, pushing him roughly onto the bed.

I get undressed, and slowly undress Max too, leaving us in our boxers.

"W-What're you doing..?" He asks, seeming scared and confused.

I lay down next to him and snuggle up against his chest...

"Daddy," I whisper into his ear, very seductively...

"Princess?" He looks back at me, eyes wide.

"Please daddy?" I ask, a sudden hunger forming.

"Are you sure?" He coos into my ear.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"With all of my heart Narwhale..." He answers, a look of hurt spreading across his face at my question.

I lean into him, my mouth at his ear.

"Prove it..." I whisper...

•Time Skip Bc I'm Not Ready To Write Smut Yet...XD•

Wow.

Max really knows how to knock someone up...

I start feeling tired, so I snuggle up against Max, forgetting that my 9 inch friends is still out...

Mine rubs against his 10 inch, and he starts grinding on me.

I moan softly, rubbing my new "love mark" on my neck.

"Daddy..." I say, dozing off.

He stops, and I whimper.

"Get some rest, Narwhale." He says.

Hesitantly, I close my eyes and fall into a deep, deep sleep.

[Max's POV]

Ross falls asleep, and I snuggle him into my chest. He smiles sweetly as his eyes flutter closed.

"I love you Narwhale...I-I'd die for you..." I whisper, kissing his forehead softly.

•Such Timeskip, Much Wow•

Ross finally wakes up around 7:00.

"How long was I out?" He asks softly.

"Half hour." I reply, kissing his neck.

We get out of bed, and quickly get dressed.

"Max...?" Ross suddenly says.

"Yea?" I reply.

"I heard what you said...about how you'd die for me.." He blushes, as do I.

"Oh, you heard that? I thought you were asleep..." I say.

"I-I just want you to know...I'd do the same." Ross says, smiling sweetly.

"I love you Ross." I say, my blush retreating as his starts anew.

"I love you more." He answers.

"Not in a million years..." I finish our conversation.

We end up falling asleep on the couch after heating up some leftover mac and cheese and watching some anime.

I wake up around 12:00, two hours after we fell asleep, to a loud THUD.

"Hello?" I call, standing up.

Ross is still on the couch, and I don't dare walk away from him. I sit down again, next to Ross' feet this time.

I hear a groan coming from Tim's room.

Aww sh*t Tim!

I rush over to his room, only to find his door locked. I kick it down with every bit of energy with me, causing a sleepy Ross to appear behind me. He yawns and stretches.

"Max what the h*ll?!" He asks, suddenly aware of what's happened.

"No time to explain!" I yell.

I burst into Tim's room to find him on the ground, a figure next to him.

"Tim?!" I shout.

The figure turns to me, holding something.

A knife!?!

It's a little girl.

A little, bloody, knife-holding, creepy-looking, blonde-haired, freckle-faced, little girl.

That's when I realize.

"ABBY!!!" I scream. "No Abby please! Don't hurt him! Don't hurt us!" I continue.

She gives me her "Why not?" look.

"They're my friends. Close friends...Abby, this is my best friend, Tim, and..." I look over my shoulder to Ross.

"My fiancé, Ross."

GUYSSS IM GONNA DIY MY HARLEY QUINN COSTUME AND THE SHIRT CAME YAYYYYYY!

Anyways...I hope you enjoyed meeting Abby! You'll learn more about her in the next Mithross chapter so stay tuned!

Have A Good Day Bae