Redney Pt. 4 [Barney's POV]

"Michael! What the fuck!" I yell, my blood beginning to boil.

Michael breaks away from the kiss, and then puts his hands up in defeat.

"Jon, it's not what it looks like!" He answers.

"Oh really? Because it looks like you and Nick were kissing!" I yell, louder, angrier.

"Well, then I guess it is what it looks like." He replies, hanging his head.

"Why?" I ask, tears stinging my eyes.

"I-I-" He stutters, at a loss of words I assume.

I cut him off.

"You know what? I don't care. Have fun with Nick, because we're through." I finish, sprinting to my office and locking the door.

I just lost the person I love most. This is the worst day of my life...

[Red's POV]

"...We're through!" Barney yells, sprinting away.

No...

Nick looks up at me, eyes wide.

"I'm so sorry," he says, reaching for my shoulder. "But you deserve better anyways." He finishes.

I push his hand off of me, either out of sadness our anger. I'm not sure which.

"This is your fault," I say, facing away from him. "You kissed me!" I yell, turning around and pointing a finger at Nick.

"Woah, woah. Take it easy." He replies, backing away with his hands up.

"No! Now Jon hates me and thinks I kissed you!" I yell, stomping off.

Everything was just fine until Nick confessed his love for me...

~Flashback~

Nick asked me to come into his office, I saw no harm in that.

He had me sit down in his extra chair, and so I did.

"What's up?" I ask, giving him a confused look.

"I've been hiding something for far too long, and I need to tell you..." He answers, looking at the ground.

"Okay?" I somewhat ask, somewhat reply.

"I-I...I love...I love y-you..." He says, looking me straight in the eye.

His cheeks turn bright red, and mine burn with the same color. The only difference is that mine is with embarrassment, and his is with love.

"I-I.. I love Jon..." I answer him, looking away.

"Oh." He says, obviously hurt.

"I'm sorry." I say, leaving the spare office we leant him while he's in Seattle.

Nick comes up behind me, grabs me by the waist, turns me to face him, and connects our lips.

Shit...

~Flashback Over~

Thats when Jon saw us, yelled at us, and ended us.

I need to talk to him, now...

Cliff hangers are pretty neat.

Have A Good Day Bae