Redney Pt. 6 [Red's POV]

Tonight's the night.

You'll see what I mean later, but I just hope it goes well. This isn't a fanfic after all.

A/N - RIP FOURTH WALL 2016

After getting inside the apartment, I laid Jon down on our bed.
I went into the bathroom and washed up, finding nice clothes for Jon and I to wear to dinner. We're gonna go to Olive Garden, instead of sushi. He'll be happy though, Olive Garden is his favorite!

[Jon's POV]

I decide to get up.

Michael's laid me down on our bed, and I was just so comfortable.
I didn't wanna get up.
That was until I realized that he'd laid out nice clothes for the both of us for something.

Dinner!

I forgot!

I wonder where he's taking us...

•Time Skip Bc Reasons•

We finally got to the restaurant, but I was blindfolded.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Take your blindfold off and see." Michael answers.

I take my blindfold off to see that we're at Olive Garden!

"Michael! This is perfect ..." I say.

"Just like you." He replies, smiling.

"Stop being so cliche and let's go eat!" I reply, grabbing his hand and pulling it to my lips for a kiss.

We walk into the restaurant, holding hands, and go up to the hostess. She smiles at us sweetly, and seats us in a booth.

"Hi, my name is Charlotte and I'll be your waiter for tonight! Can I start you off with any drinks, give any suggestions, or get you an appetizer?" She says after seating us.

"What do you wanna drink Michael?" I ask.

"I'll start off with a water, please." He replies, looking at Charlotte.

"Okay, and how about you sir?" She asks me.

"I'll have a water as well, thank you." I answer.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes to take your orders!" Charlotte says, smiling and walking away.

•Time Skip To When They Get Their Food Brought To You By Sprinkles!•

I got a Cesar salad, while Michael got a steak, so we shared.

This is so good! Mmm! Tonight is so perfect...

I sigh happily and look at Michael.

His eye catches mine, and he grabs my hand from across the table.

"I love you so much." He mouths.

I smile widely.

"I love you more." I mouth back.

We both chuckle quietly, and continue eating. We quietly, and quickly, finish our food, enjoying each other's company.

Charlotte of course comes and asks if we need anything once in a while, but we just silently shake our heads, smiling at her. She's very sweet, and looks around our age.

And that makes me realize.

I'm so blessed.

I have the guys, I'm a successful YouTuber, I have a big apartment, I have everything a guy could ever ask for.

Especially Michael.

So I'm going to start using their real names! Yayyy!

Thank you guys for 450+ views!!! OMG AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Stay tuned!

Have A Good Day Bae