Mithross Pt. 13 [Ross' POV]

Tim and I leave Max's room and head towards the front door silently. As we reach the corridor that leads outside, the lights flicker on and off for a few seconds, and then completely off. Darkness consumes my sight and pain sprouts from my left leg. I let out a cry and fall to the floor. As I fell, I heard a snicker as a breeze passed my face.

I knew exactly what was happening.

"Nice to see you again..." she hisses into my ear. "Thought I'd be gone, didn't you?"

Another giggle escapes her mouth.

"Don't make me laugh, Ross." Her voice alone could drive someone to insanity.

"Just go away!" I wail.

"You can't make me do anything," she sneers. "You don't even know me."

"And you don know me." I conclude.

"Good point." She says effortlessly.

She's moving, her voice became distant...

"Abby, get the h*ll away from him!" I scream.

"Or what? Are you gonna catch me, huh? You gonna get me big guy?" Abby teases.

"I swear to God, if you touch him, you're-"

"Dead? Is that what you were gonna say? Well news flash Ross: I'm already dead! There's nothing you can do to hurt me!" She replies.

[Max's POV]

I almost fall asleep, but then I hear commotion from outside of my room.

I open my eyes to find darkness around me. I hear screams and cries for help, but no movement.

That's when I notice it:

I can move.

I'm not consumed by nothingness; I'm not looking at a screen; I'm not paralyzed.

I'm free!

I regain my senses and try to get out of the hospital bed, but end up on my back once more.

I hear walking near my room as I finally get to my feet.

Someone's here to see me? In the dark?

I hear "Abby stay the h*ll away from him!" as my hospital door starts creaking open, then it shuts with a slam.

Abby? Who's tha-

I interrupt my own thoughts by leaving the room. I walk around silently, and a little unstably, staying close to the wall.

I listen to Abby and Ross bicker, increasing my confusion. That continued until I finally reached my destination:

The fuse box.

Hello lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned!

Have A Good Day Bae