Mithross Pt. 8 [Ross' POV]

"My fiancé, Ross." Max says.

"Max what is happening?!" I yell rather than ask.

My head is spinning, Tim seems dead, and there's some little girl in our house.

WHAT THE F*CK?!

"Ross, this is Abby, m-" Max starts, but he then gets cut off by the little girl.

"His sister." Abby finishes with a rough voice, stepping forward. "So...you have a boyfriend..." Abby chuckles. "Cute." She says.

"What?" I ask her defensively.

"I didn't know you were a fag, Max." Abby snorts, ignoring me.

Max looks pissed.

"Are you...Mad Max?" She asks, smirking.

More anger.

He holds up his hand with his engagement ring.

"Got a problem with that?" He asks rather calmly.

The lights suddenly come on...

[Max's POV]

Ross grabs me by the waist at the sudden light. I put my hands on his and whisper to him, "It's okay." I then toy with his engagement ring, circling the outline of the Narwhale with the little diamond ring and golden rose in his mouth.

I take a quick look at Abby before continuing. I was wrong. She's not bloodied. She's not creepy. But she's holding a creepy, bloodied knife.

"Abby..." I say, my voice trailing off.

"You're next." She's says.

In an instant, she's gone.

(AN : I really wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but this chapter is too short...grrr...)

Realizing what's happened, Ross begins to sob. He runs over to Tim, leaving me to silently weep for my lost friend.

"We'll avenge him, don't worry. I won't go down without a fight." I say, hoping to reassure my fiancé.

All I get in return is a small nod through loud sobs.

I go over and hold Ross. I look at Tim, my weeping becoming audible. I take Tim's hand in mine and squeeze it, knowing I'll never hear his laugh again.

Never hear his jokes.

His meme references.

His voice.

He's gone.

And we will be too if we don't do something soon. I go back to the doorway...

F**k.

We weep silently for Tim...
Just kidding he's not actually dead. Duhhh. Hahaha, well, anyways I just wanted to thank you guys for staying with me and commenting and voting! Love ya!

Have A Good Day Bae