Mithross Pt. 3 [Galileo's POV]

Bark. Bark bark bark bark. Woof bark bow. Woof woof, bark bark, bowwwww. Woof, woof, woof, bark bow bark yip bark bow bark bark. Wooooooooooof. Bark bow woof woof bark bowwow woof woof.

[Max's POV]

I didn't know it was possible to miss someone so much. Everywhere I turn, there's something that reminds me of Ross, oh God it's so terrible.

I see his office, his figures, the snacks he left in the kitchen before he left, the gloomy looks on people's faces. Lord kill me now...

Adam comes up to me, and gives me a sympathetic look.

"How ya holdin' up?" He asks.

"I miss him." Is all I can say.

Weakly, I walk past Adam and get to my station.

I was supposed to record with Ross today, it was supposed to be another party games, one of his favorites.
Guess I'll have to improvise. Just like last time.

Adam and I connect on Minecraft, then Team Speak, and get on the server. We get to the waiting place for Party Games 2 and Adam starts the recording.

"Hey guys, Sky here, and I'm here with Max, say somethin'." He says.

"Hiiiiii." I reply.

"And today we're going to be playing party games! So, remember to slap that like button! If we get a whopping 2 likes, I think we might just do another one." He finishes the intro, but, he forgot one thing.

"Heyyy Adam, what should they comment?" I ask, ready for a funny reply.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Comment -" all he does is burp.

"Sounds good to me." I say, laughing.

"Yep. So, I'll see you guys when we get started! Byeeeee." He pauses the recording.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Adam asks me.

"Why not." I answer with a sigh.

"Max, are you sure you're okay?" He asks again.

No, of course not. I'm not strong. What if something happened to Ross?!

I have to be honest. Adam's my best friend, I shouldn't lie to him.

"Actually," I start. "No. I'm not. But it'll be okay." I finish.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks.
"Maybe later. But for now, let's finish this video." I reply.

And with that, the game starts and Adam turns his recorder back on.

Heyyy guys thanks for reading Mithross Pt. 3!!! I hope you're enjoying it so far! I'll be releasing my new book today as well! Make sure to check it out! Thanks again, I love you guys!

Have A Good Day Bae