Mithross, The Final Chapter

[Third Person]

After Abby fades away, reaching eternal peace, Max turns the lights on. In doing so, Tim, Ross, and Max find themselves to be alone in the hospital. It seems as if everyone has left.

"Guess they got scared." Tim says to break the eerie silence.

"Yeah, guess so." Ross agrees.

"I...I guess it's time to go home..." Max suggests.

"Yeah, lets go." Tim agrees.

Ross stands up and starts moving, forgetting about his wounded leg, as does Max and Tim. They reach the car and Tim decides to drive. After a short drive home on trafficless roads, the boys reach their home.

Tim pulls into the driveway and stops the engine. Ross is the first the get out of the car, followed by Max. Yet Tim stays in the car for a little while, staring at the half-burnt house they call home.

"Tim," Max calls from the doorway.

"Yeah?" Tim replies, snapping back to reality.

"Let's go." Max answers, walking inside.

Tim gets out of the car and locks it, catching up with Max and Ross. They all end up in the kitchen.

Well, what's left of it.

The countertops were blackened, the cabinet doors and drawers burned to a crisp, a fridge that was missing a freezer door, and a seemingly untouched stove. Max was the first to angrily leave the room, stomping towards his and Ross' room. Ross then followed to calm him down, leaving Tim alone in the 'kitchen'.

Tim sighs and moves on as well, going into the living room and turning on the tv. A news reporter seems to be standing outside of the hospital they'd been in only minutes ago.

Intrigued, Tim turns up the volume and calls Max and Ross to join him.

"...Nineteen found mysteriously dead in hospital after reports of a..." she says.

"Oh my god," Ross gasps, now coming to join his roommate.

"Here we have nurse Ki Steves who was present during the mysterious deaths. Ki, did you see anyone who could've killed these poor people?" The reporter goes on to ask many more questions about the deaths to the useless witness, so the boys start talking.

"What the h**l are we supposed to do?" Max asks, joining Ross and Tim on the couch.

"I can't...we can't...we can't stay here anymore..." Ross says.

"Oh. My. God." Tim says in a breathless voice.

"We need to move..." They say in unison.

Seven Years Later...

"Daddy, where are we going?" The four year old asks from her booster seat.

"Somewhere special!" Her father replies.

"Oh, a surprise!" She answers with a giggle.

"Yup!" Her 'uncle' says.

"Tim, are you sure we should take her there..?" Her mother asks nervously.

"Why not, Em? It's all in the past." He answers with a peaceful smile.

"Max, please talk him out of this." Em says sarcastically.

"No can do pretty lady." Her 'uncle' replies with a laugh and a wink.

"It'll be fun! Plus, we're all right here. Stop worrying so much, Em." Her other 'uncle' says.

"Fine." Em laughs, dragging out the "i".

"Here we are!" Tim says, pulling into the vacant driveway.

"The only thing left is the kitchen, huh." Max states.

"Guess so." His husband replies.

Everyone gets out of the car.

Max pulls Ross closer to him, slipping his arm around his waist, Em gets Amelia from the backseat and holds her on her hip, and Tim puts a protective arm around his pregnant wife and daughter.

The gang walks into whats left of the house they used to call home.

"The place's been overrun with weeds." Ross says with a face.

"It's looked worse." Tim replies with a shrug.

"Now that's a lie." Em says, laughing quietly.

Everyone becomes silent as they slowly walk around the grassy scene, making sure to watch their step.

"Daddy," Amelia pipes up.

"Yes sweetheart?" Tim answers.

"Why are we here?" She asks.

"Well, this is where daddy used to live and he misses it. This is a very special place to daddy." Em answers for Tim.

Tim shoots his wife a glare.

"I can speak for my-" Tim begins, but Max interrupts him.

"Oh my god," Max gasps.

"What's wrong?" Ross asks, slightly worried.

"These aren't just weeds, they're the yellow flower weeds. My sister used to love them." Max replies.

"Guys...you might wanna look at this..." Em calls.

Ross and Max walk over to where Tim, Em, and Amelia were standing and look at the ground just as they were.

The 'weeds' formed a perfect heart.

"Abby?" Max calls.

Then comes that familiar little giggle.

Hey guys! So, looks like the story of Mithross has ended :(...Should I make a Mithross sequel that focuses on just them?
Either way, I hope you enjoyed this final chapter! Stay tuned for Redney's final chapter!

Have A Good Day Bae