Mithross Pt. 11 [Tim's POV]

I finally arrive at the hospital. All I can think of is...I...I...

"Sir, you look pale. Is everything alright?" The doorman says, a worried expression spreading across his face.

"I-uh-I," I stutter. "I'm fine." I finally say.

"Okay, I hope all's well for you." He says in response.

I nod and smile politely as I walk through the door. I reach the front desk and ask for Max's room number.

"I'm his roommate." I state.

"Okay sir. Your friend is in room 8." The woman says. She gives me directions to the room, and I go on my merry way.

I eventually find the right room and knock on the door.

"It's open..." Someone inside says. Their voice sounds shaky.

I open the door and walk inside to find a sobbing Ross. I rush over to my crying friend, immediately thinking of the worst.

"He's not dead." Ross finally chokes out.

"Oh, that's good!" I say.

"But," he starts.

"Uh oh..." I mutter.

"He's in a coma." Ross finishes, fresh tears spilling down his rosy cheeks.

"I-t, it...it should've been me!" I blurt out.

"No, Tim," Ross tries to say, but I can't stop.

[Ross' POV]

"It should've been me!"

No, no no no...

"No, Tim," I say, but he interrupts me.

"It should've been me and you know it! I was already dead anyways! If Max is gone, you'll be gone too! You won't be the Ross I know, you'd be dead inside! If I'm gone, you guys would be happy." Tim yells, calming down on the last sentence.

"That's not true. If Max dies, of course I'd be upset! But if you died, Tim, I'd be equally upset!" I reply.

He gives me a look of disbelief, then looks to Max. Tim looks Max up and down, from the top of his hospital bed to the bottom. Slow tears begin to fall down his face, becoming faster by the second.

[Max's POV]

I can't see.

I can't move.

All I can do is yell.

"Hello?" I call for the fifth time.

The whole place is pitch black, except for a slightly lighter shade of black in the shape of a huge rectangle on the ceiling.

All of a sudden, that rectangle turns on, just like a tv. The scene it's showing is a hospital room with someone screaming at someone else. The two look familiar.

"Ross! Tim!" I attempt to get up, but I, once again, find myself unable to move. So I stay in my place, lying on the nothingness beneath me.

Tim finishes talking and turns to face...me? All I know is that Ross stays next to me, crying, and Tim is now looking directly into the screen, crying as well.

"It, it just should've been me." He says.

Ross stays quiet, staring at the floor beneath him.

"I hope he's okay..." Ross says to break the silence.

"I am! I am okay, I'm right here!" I scream, struggling against the force holding me down.

"I'm sure he is, Ross. Max would never leave you." Tim replies.

"Can we go home?" Ross asks.

"No! Don't leave I'm right here! You can't go! Don't give up Ross!" I yell. Tears begin to fall down my cheeks, infuriating me.

"Yea buddy, we can go home."

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!
Thank you so much for reading, stay tuned my lovelies!

Have A Good Day Bae