Redney Pt. 14 [Barney's POV]

I walk into the frigid air to find no Michael waiting by the car, but I hear screaming and banging instead. I realize that Michael's just playing a trick on me, so I play one on him. I run around, "trying to find him", and act very worried. I call his name once or twice just to add the effect. After I find nothing and the banging stops, I hear a loud thud from behind the trash cans. I hurry over to the noise to find Michael slumped on the ground...

[Red's POV]

I stumble through the darkness consuming the fog carelessly. All I'm focused on is figuring out what's going on between my best friend and my husband. As I make my way towards what I think to be home, I stop myself. Jon would never do such a thing to me and I'd never do that to him.

We love each other too much.

I find my way home, but slip on some ice which causes me to lose my vision for a few seconds.

Or minutes.

Or hours.

All I know is that when I wake up, Jon is right there, holding me.

I look up at my significant other and just as he's about to speak, I pull him into a hug.

Right there, while we sit on the freezing snow.

In a few seconds, Jon pulls away and looks at me.

"Michael, are you okay?" He asks worriedly.

"As long as you're mine, yeah." I reply.

He laughs at my movie-like response.

"Just kiss me!" I whine, 'pouting'.

After our movie-like conversation, we share a movie-like kiss.

Then, Jon and I stand up, walk to the car, and get in. Ready for our night-of-fun.

Thank you for reading!
Stay tuned for the last chapters!

Have A Good Day Bae