Mithross Pt. 9 [Tim's POV]

WOAH GUYS PLOT TWIST
Also! Please read the caption at the bottom of this chapter!
I NEED FEEDBACK

I feel warm. No, wait...what?

My eyelids feel heavy. My back hurts. Me head hurts. My arms hurt. My legs hurt.

Jesus Christ!

Everything hurts!

I slowly open my right eye and look around.

Max is silently crying in the doorway and Ross is sobbing.

Right next to me..?

Did I? No...did I?

"Did I overdose on broccoli?"

Max stops and looks at me, Ross does the same.

Through thinning tears, Ross yells "Tim?! You're...you're alive?"

He feels my face and hands.

"Yea, now what the h*ll happened?" I reply.

[Max's POV]

After Ross explained everything to Tim, I snapped out of my trance to the smell of burning. Something was burning.

I smell fire!

Flashback

Max is 18 and stocking cookies in Louisiana...

"Max?" Someone calls.

"Hello? Jess?" I call back.

I hear a scared scream.

"Max...Ma-help!" The voice, who I assume is Jess, calls back. She's worried. Something bad is happening...BOOM!

"Jess! Jess where are you?!" I yell. I walk behind the counter and see orange.

Then I see Jess.

"Jess!" I run over to my best friend.

Shes bloody and lying on the ground?!

Oh no...no no no...

"Max," she says weakly.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Max..." She says again, with a cough this time.

"Jess I'm right here!" I say, tears stinging my eyes.

I couldn't tell if they were because of the smoke or the hole forming in my heart.

"Don't forget me. Hide the playground! Don't let them tear it down!" She yells hysterically.

"I won't! I promise!" I yell back, crying now.

Smoke fills my lungs, but I don't dare move away from Jess.

She's all I have...

"We raised each other Max, don't forget that. Don't forget me. I've always loved you like a brother, the brother I've always wanted but never had." She chuckles a little, probably thinking about the time I made her break up with a boy who I knew would hurt her.

"And I've always loved you like a sister, that won't change." I say in reply.

"Save Parker. They'll tear it down if you don't." Jess says.

Firemen show up to take me away and save Jess, but I'm not going.

"Don't go..." She says, reaching for my hand.

"They couldn't drag me away." I answer, grabbing her weak hand in mine.

Well, I was wrong.

They dragged me away after drugging me. Jess was taken to a hospital, as was I.

Jess died that night shortly after trying to give me CPR after I nearly died from the smoky lungs I developed. At least she was finally at peace. Jess was 17, but her mind was 50. She had depression, but stayed alive because of me.

I was her savior, but there was no saving her now.

Flashback Over

I shook in terror.

I run out into the kitchen to see orange.

Orange is everywhere.

Not again! No!

"Ross! Tim!" I screech.

They come out into the kitchen as well. Their pupils dilate at the sight of the growing fire.

My mind slightly wanders and I get curious.

I reach out to the flame, and touch it.

My finger ignites and I stare at it. I hear faint screaming, but I don't know why. I was alone. I live alone.

I don't have any friends,

Other than...

"Hi Maxi!"

WOW THAT TOOK FOREVER! Sorry for the wait! But thank you for reading and getting me tO ONE THOUSAND READS! OHMAGA! You guys are so awesome and I'm so happy! Please message me telling me which ships to write about next!

Have A Good Day Bae