62

In a Rayyanless life, everything seemed perfect. I mean Alex and James are getting married, my idiot best friend is getting married, it doesn't matter how boring his job sounds, he loves her truly.

Harry and I made a pact for not keeping anymore secrets, even if it feels like the bitterest pill on the planet, we were going to taste it, together. Or else we would throw the other one in the pool.

Louis's son Freddie is a total love, everyone loves that adorable kid.  boys are working on their 6th album, reunion, I know right, sounds like a dream.

But trust me, one way or another, every turns out to be beautiful, trust me or not there's light to the other end of each tunnel. Jasmin believes it too.

Cause she's a total badass now, she was a mess but now she confidently lifts her head up, no phase blinds her or weakens her, she trusts in the power of love

Harry is offered two more movies after a great success on his very first movie project, premiere was beautiful, paps treated Jasmin with kindness like they should have before,  but they were under Rayyan's shadow. And what happened to him? Harry blackmailed him to file a restraining order against him if he doesn't leaves the town, and God knows where he went, but they were indeed Rayyanless.

Jasmin feels herself a luckiest woman on planet, because she felt like she conquered the world, she had  everything. She was at peace with how everything turned out. And guess what she's expecting twins.