7

I wasn't an angry person, I rarely held a grudge, I didn't violently reacted to teasing, and I was never one to seek revenge. After today in P.E though, all those years of playing the role of a sweet, polite, do-gooder who stayed out of it went down the drain. Not only was I furious, I was humiliated and had a detention slip. I had never gotten detention before in my life, or in trouble for that matter, especially for something as stupid as acting out in class. No matter how hard I begged the coach to see things from my point of view, she remained on Pluto's side and because of that I was in a bad mood the rest of the day.

The only person who really noticed though was Naomi when I went to pick her up in the theater hall and she said I looked like someone had taken my lunch money. The only response I gave her was a scowl. Then when we got home I took the liberty of avoiding my family, Jupiter and Pluto to the best of my ability by hiding out in my room. Fortunately, everyone left me alone, until Naomi came upstairs to get ready for bed.

''Your still up here moping?" She asked as she pulled opened her pj drawer.

"I'm not moping, I'm scheming. We've got to establish some respect in this household." I informed from behind my laptop screen as I scrolled through the revenge forum on tumblr I had been stalking.

"Scheming? Respect?" She snorted, looking back at me. "Scheming to do what exactly? You're the complete opposite of evil or coordinated," She said and slowly I closed my laptop with a deep frown.

"I wasn't until forty-eight hours ago and counting I met Pluto. I'm surprised you didn't hear about his dodge-ball victory today in gym, its all the other kids could talk about." I stood up then and begin putting my hair in a ponytail. "I have never been so embarrassed in my life! The nerve of him, doing that to me when we're letting him sleep in our house. At least Jupiter is somewhat respectful." I rambled. I had been the most open child in this household, after Toby of course, to those two staying here and all Pluto did was push me around so he would have something to distract himself from dealing with his emotions. He needed to learn he couldn't do that and what better lesson then to put him in his place?

Raising an eyebrow, Naomi looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you going on about?" Running my hands through my ponytail, I began to tell her my story of gym class woe. By the time I finished, her expression mirrored mine. "That show off is going down, brainstorm evil plans no further, I've got one," She said as she then sat down on my bed and leaned in. "What do you say we humiliate dear Pluto? Show him who's boss around here and to pick on someone his own size." She whispered and I leaned in as well.

"Tell me more." I whisper back and she smirked.

"Let's just say he's going to smell most unpleasant tomorrow morning." Shen then shut the door and pulled me close to tell me her plan.

Don't get me wrong, Naomi was a nice kid, but she couldn't always show it at home because she was the youngest and had to hold her own against us three. Which was why she had no problem conceiving the perfect plan to payback Pluto. A plot that would allow him to experience the same humiliation I did. Was I being petty? Yes. Did he deserve it? For the most part. We weren't going to physically harm him, just make him feel unpleasant so he could appreciate where he was.

Originally, I had been planning on tripping Pluto in the hallway or dipping his toothbrush in the toilet or something, but she had a far more sinister plan. Apple cider vinegar. It was this nasty smelling, horrid tasting stuff health nuts used for a range of things. Fortunately for our plan, my mom was one of those health nuts and she always had five bottles—at least—around the house. Unfortunately for Pluto she had stalked up this week and once we were sure everyone was in bed sound asleep Naomi and I snuck downstairs and begin looking around the cabinet for a mixing bowl while we whispered about how much trouble we were going to get in for this.