45

I had no idea what happened.

All I could really remember was Titan touching me, getting some sort of vision, then opening my eyes to see him withering on the ground in pain. Now, I was having one of his minions guide me down hallway after hallway of artwork as I gripped my sledgehammer with white knuckles. In addition to having no clue what happened, I also had no idea what I was going to do when I got down to the dungeon.

Were there already guards waiting down there?

Would I be immediately overwhelmed and locked up?

If there were any more than two droids, I was screwed. I could barely hold my own against one droid, let alone two or five.

If we made it out of this alive, I was going to beg Neptune to help me improve my fighting skills. I was tired of relying on others, and getting my weapon stolen mid swing.

The droid then began to lead me down the stone steps of the dungeon, and I prepared myself for the worst. Perhaps, if I talked a big game, she wouldn't try anything? "If this is a trap, I'll do what I did to Titan to you." I warned, the threat being completely empty.

Nodding in understanding, she gave me a nervous smile. "Wouldn't think of it." She assured, her voice wavering with uncertainty. She seemed scared.

Good.

Once we reached the bottom of the steps, the air became cooler and more damp, as I saw a long white hall stretched out before us. Titan must've renovated the dungeon and made its conditions more livable. This had to be where the all-white rooms Gemma had told me about were. "Is...is my family down here?" I asked, feeling my chest rise and fall quicker as I took in the blinding white walls. I would go mad if I was trapped down here, hopefully my family hadn't.

"Yes, as is Neptune. I promise I took you to the right place," the droid quickly sputtered. Feeling the burn of tears blur my vision, I looked back and forth anxiously.

"Naomi! Toby! Mom!" I yelled, but all I heard was my voice echoing down the hall.

"Would you rather me take you to them? Or Neptune?" She asked, playing with her hands.

"My family take me to my family," I said quickly, desperately wanting to see them.

"O-Okay. Two of them are right over here," she said, then walking over to a white metal door, just a few paces away. When she opened the heavy door, I dropped my sledgehammer on the stone white floor. Right in front of me, just a few feet away, was Naomi. She was gripping her knees as she buried herself into the farthest corner of the room. Then, on the other side of the room, Toby sat up weakly in the bed. His bruises and cuts from the beating Titan gave him were still healing.

When Naomi saw me, her tired eyes then widened, and she used the wall to pull herself up. "Abby...Abigail is that really you?" She asked as Toby gasped.

"Abby?" He croaked, slowly pushing himself off the bed. They were there, they both were actually there. I found them. Rushing into the room then, I met Naomi at the halfway point of the room, before crushing her in the tightest hug I've ever given anyone.

Immediately, she started crying as she gripped my shirt. "I thought I would never see you again." She cried, as Toby stumbled over to us and joined the hug from behind me. Reaching one arm out, I hugged him as well as I felt soft tears roll down my face.

"I don't know how the hell you're here Abigail, but I'm glad you made it." Toby breathed as the three of us then gripped each other in a tight embrace.

Laughing, my voice got caught on a sob. "I'm never going on an elevator without you again," I said as Toby weakly wrapped both arms around the two of us and held us tight. I didn't realize how bad I needed to be held by my big brother and how much I missed holding my baby sister.