42

After Gemma and I recovered from her near drowning, we all began to quietly hike towards Titan's castle. Or what appeared to be one. The closer we got, the more it resembled a modern-day building, with castle like features. Perhaps it was because of how run down it was. As we walked, the twins stayed in front of us, Pluto was in the middle with Gemma and I, and Neptune held our defenses in the back with Jupiter.

If it had been a better time, I would've made a point of apologizing to Jupiter for doubting him. If he really was a traitor, I doubt he would've dove off that bridge for Gemma and I'm sure those Drifters wouldn't have come. Other then the lightening bolt tattoo, there really was no solid evidence he was a traitor. Neptune was right, I had been jumping to conclusions and acting upon them without thinking them through. I'd have to work on that, because with everything that's happened it's more important now than ever before, that we remain a team.

We couldn't defeat Titan unless we were unified.

Hopefully, he had no idea we were coming, and we would truly catch him by surprise.

Once we were close enough to the entrance to get a clear view of the guards patrolling outside, we took a knee behind some bushes. "What's the plan?" Gemma whispered as the twins began to unload their bag of weapons.

"Since Titan had little reaction to electric volts, and I doubt the high frequency will weaken him, we're going to have to weaken him manually." Mars pulled out a container of liquid. "If our plan to catch Titan off guard succeeds, we're all going to swarm him and overpower him. Once we have him on his knees, I'm going to pour this Accu Freeze down his throat and it'll clog his gasoline chambers. That'll weaken him long enough for us to kill him and rescue your siblings." He explained and we all shared wary glances.

"First though we need to take out the guards, then Gemma will have to lead us to the throne room." Pluto added, weakly grabbing a gun from Mars.

"Are you sure you're all strong enough to pin him down?" I asked nervously as Mercury passed me my sledgehammer.

"Yes, but we won't be able to hold him for long, so we'll have to act fast," Neptune said, taking a deep breath as she drew her sword. "Abigail, I need you to promise us something." All eyes then drifted to me.

"Yes?"

Neptune then rested a hand on my shoulder. "There's no guarantee we're all going to make it out alive. If worst comes to worst and this plan fails, I need you to promise me that you'll escape and find Venus. No matter the cost." Shaking my head, I rested my hand over hers.

"If worst comes to worst Neptune, I'm not leaving you guys in there. I'm planning on taking all of you and my family home with me." I insisted. I couldn't leave them, any of them. It was an unbearable thought that I wouldn't even hypothetically entertain. I wouldn't be able to do this without them.

"You have to promise Abigail, we need to know we have a backup plan in case we fail." Pluto insisted and I felt all their eyes bear down on me.

"I can't promise that. I'm not strong enough to leave you guys and I'm sure as hell not strong enough to find Venus by myself." I breathed, tightening my grip on Neptune's hand as Mercury shook her head.

"You are strong enough Abigail; you have to promise. If we don't make it out, you need to get yourself out. It's the only way to stop Titan if we can't kill him."

"But I—"

Gemma interrupted. "They're right Abigail, you need to promise. Its you he wants, he won't kill us if you're still out there and alive because he needs leverage," She said, making my whole-body ache. I didn't want to make a promise like that, but I knew deep down it was the right thing to do.