Chapter One ~The Past~

Page 1
Katelyn POV
"UGH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!THE GUILT KEEPS HAUNTING ME!"I cry out loud.I sob even more.I get my journal out of my drawers and get a pencil.It wasn't for my diary this time,it was for Vlyad.So I started.

Dear Vlyad,
You will probably never get this but,I'm so sorry.I've kept you to myself.I'm an idiot I know,I don't even know why I've kept you to myself because your a wonderful person.From the day I wrote this everyone in Phoenix Drop will know your name,I promise.I...I-
I change my mind on what I was about to say.
I know you wouldn't of changed.Maybe I have.I don't know but if I have,if I meet you again one day...please don't leave me again and help me change back.I'm mad at you for leaving without saying anything to anyone back in Okasis.But at the same time I couldn't be.I was so happy that I found out you left because of your dream,being a member of the jury of 9.You couldn't of succeeded though.What happened?Well you obviously can't answer that now can you?Because your not here...Vlyad come back...please..
~Katelyn x
This is it.This is when I tell Aphmau and everyone about the truth about me and Vlyad."A-Aphmau!Can you come in please?"I ask politely."Sure Katelyn!"She replies.She walks in stopping when she sees me in tears."Katelyn?Whats wrong?"She questions softly."A-Aphmau...I need to tell you something..."I put my head down.How was I going to put this in words?