Page 18

"I-gotta go!"He finally said.
He sprinted out of the jail and into the town.
Katelyn ran after him.
It was about 5 or 6 pm so the sun was now setting.Katelyn decided to go to the Lady Irene shrine first.So she began to run up the hill.
"Vlyad!Vlyad~!"She yelled.
She finally reached the top and saw Vlyad kneeling on the ground in front of the Lady Irene statue.
Katelyn stood behind him staring at him with tears still in her crystal blue eyes.
Katelyn suddenly fell down to her knees and sobbed on Vlyad's back.
"Why..?"Katelyn whispered through tears.
"Why what?"Vlyad asked plainly.
"Why didn't you realise?"She said."Why didn't you realise that I was happy with you before you disappeared.Why didn't you realise that I was depressed the first week you left.Why didn't you realise that I was in love with you before you left me!?!"She cried.
"....I..I'm so sorry."Vlyad said weakly.
He turned to Katelyn and hugged her tight.
"I'm so sorry!"He was crying aswell.
Katelyn soon hugged him back.
"....It's alright.Its alright now..."
"Please!Lets talk even for minutes!Please..."Vlyad begged.
They split the hug as Katelyn stood up.
"I'm sorry but I can't talk right now.I need time to think about everything that's happened and has been said.Please understand that there is a lot in my mind right now about you, Aphmau and myself.I would appreciate if you could be patient."
Then Katelyn started to walk away until she suddenly stopped.
"Oh...and I also wanted to say...I'm sorry for my actions.I was over dramatic."
And at that Katelyn started  to walk back to the guard tower leaving Vlyad kneeling there, speechless.