Page 5

"What're you talking about Katelyn?Your in O'kasis."Vlyad tilted his head slightly.
"O'KASIS?!"I exclaimed.
"Yes your in our secret house.The abandoned one."Vlyad looked more confused every second.
"...This must be a dream.Vlyad I live in Phoenix Drop now.Your a Shadow Knight and I haven't seen you since..."I closed me eyes and tried to hold back the tears.
"...Oh....So this isn't real...I was hoping it would be.When I first came here I was confused of where I was until I wandered around.This must be the same to me,a dream."Vlyad seemed disappointed.
"So your saying that it's the same for you?So this isn't real?But we feel the same?"I sat down on an empty barrel.
"Yes..."He nodded.
"But the part that's confusing me is how do we communicate?How does this feel so real?Why are you and I real here?"I asked.
"I don't know.Wait see if this is a lucid dream does this mean I'll remember everything you say?"Vlyad leaned forward of excitement.
"Possibly."I stand up."Please remember this."I put my hands beside me.I breathed before speaking.
"I told someone about you,about of your greatness.Im glad I did.Even though I couldn't stop crying during it,it made me happy."I start crying but smiling and continued."Vlyad you are and always will be a very special person to me..don't you ever forget that.We haven't met in a long time so let's start again."I face him with a smile and tears."Hi I'm Katelyn,I live in Phoenix Drop and am glad to meet you again Vlyad Ro'meave."
"Hello Katelyn,I'm Vlyad.I escaped the Nether and now am a Shadow Knight but a human also.I will come look for you and if I don't come one day I'll either be dead or waiting for you in your room and you just haven't seen me yet."Vlyad walked towards me.
He kisses me on the check and I just stair over his shoulder.My cheeks burnt bright red as he did so.
"I-I..."I cleared my throat."I'll wait for you always.May it be down on earth or up where the Angels are."
He smiles and my sight goes blurry again.
I wake up on my bed to the sound of someone shouting my name.