Page 3

I took a breath and spoke again."He slaughtered the creature and attempted  to break the portal.He failed.Oh how he failed so bad I don't even know.An arm formed and tugged him inside the portal and was laughing such a devilish laugh as he done so.Vlyad wasn't strong enough this time.He was more weak,and the arm forced him inside.Just before Vlyad let the arm over power him he said these exact words.'Katelyn,whatever you encounter ,whatever you do...don't you dare be afraid.I promise I'll meet you again one day!"I was shaking at this point and sobbing for a final time."I- so so sorry that I didn't tell you before.I was just so ashamed.Now you probably are shocked at me,aren't you?"Aphmau smiled."Katelyn...I'm happy that you told me this.Though you should of told me on an earlier date.I'm guessing you want to think about this?"I nod slowly.She gave me a hug and walked to the door."I'll leave you be Katelyn."She walked of and closed the door.I sat their clueless of what to think.I put my diary away and my pencil and lay down on my bed.It was mid day and for once in my life I didn't know what to do.I'm just so relieved that I spelled it all out to someone,someone that I could trust.I wonder if she will tell other people..I don't even care anymore.