~Please Read(IMPORTANT)~

Hiya everyone!
I'm writing this piece of writing to say something that will effect my uploads etc.

Nothing bad has happened in my life.I try to stay as positive as possible everyday.As I said nothing bad has happened but something devastating has happened to my friend.I will not say what it is because she does have account on Wattpad.
Even though I don't follow her and she doesn't follow me on wattpad, in real life she is one of my best friends.I don't know what to say or do to make her feel better.
You may be asking:
"But how is this effecting my uploads?
This will effect my uploads because I have to be there for her.And as a teenager I go out a lot with my friends about 2 or 3 times each month as it is.Now I have to go out with my friends every weekend to make my best friend try to not think about what's happening.I may sound like I'm complaining, but trust me, I'm not.

Another thing is school.I'm nearly at the end of my year in school.I have to move to a different class that my friends might not be in and there is much more I need to stress about.

Lastly there is my personal life and my life in general.Out of school I have my home life.Thats been pretty busy to-even though it's not stressful.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could understand me.I may be a small account.I may not have many readers.I may be making a bit of a big deal but this is the reason why I am writing this.
I am so thankful to every single reader that has read even one chapter of  my books.
Even though I still have a lot of progress to accomplish I thank the readers that have read my stories.

IMPORTANT:PLEASE READ:I'm taking a break from wattpad.Its a small one just to refresh my head, plan for stories to come and to help people in my personal life.I understand I may loose all of my readers because I'm leaving for a short period of time.Please understand I really need this break.
I will be uploading regularly again in the summer:
Date I come back:June 23rd 3017

Thanks so much for reading.
And keep on doing so, because your the only person that can describe a character,place,object or anything in your own words.

Thanks