Chapter 4~Is He Here?~

Well Aphmau is acting strange.I'm dreading who she wants to talk about.Why the jail?
I'm so confused but I can see it written down at the same time.I better stop thinking...I may be wrong.But I may be right.
I didn't think anymore of it and just got up and walked with Laurance to the jail.
I asked him,"Do you know what Aphmau wants to talk to me about?"
He hesitated before speaking.
"I-I'm going to let Aphmau tell you everything.I don't want to get involved."He said staring at the ground.
We finally arrived at the prison entry and Laurance said bye and left.
I went inside and saw Aphmau sitting at a table looking and some piece of paper with writing on it.
I sauntered towards here and stood beside her.She looked up at me with no enthusiasm.
"Sit down Katelyn.We need to talk."She finally spoke.
"Okay?"I spoke in a puzzled voice.
I sat down across from her and asked her,
"Aphmau are you okay?You've been acting strange since I woke up."
She just stared at me and ignored the question and moved on like I never even said anything.
"Katelyn read this."She said sliding the piece of paper across the table.
It was some sort of letter.So I began to read.

Dear Katelyn,
I don't know if your ever going to find this letter but,I hope you do.I just wanted to say I am so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me.But you need to know why I really did go to the nether.Meet me under the big tree of Phoenix Drop.I'll explain everything there.I promise.
~Vlyad

Tears formed in my eyes.
"Who is this character Vlyad?"Aphmau asked firmly.
A tear fell down my cheek.I didn't say anything.
"WHO IS IT?!"She said as she stood up and banged the table.
I stared at her.I was getting sick of her attitude.
"No one of your concern.If he isn't here I'm not interested.But don't you dare speak to me like that without reason."I got up and started walking towards the door.