Page 9

Someone shouted my name someone familiar.
It suddenly hit me as my eyes opened of unexpected shouting.
"KATELYN!KATELYN!WAKE UP PLEASE!WAKE UP!!!"
".....eh......w-where am I?"I responded,
"KATELYN YOUR UP!THANK IRENE"Vlyad yelled.
"I-I...Vlyad?Why...What are you?What?"I looked confused.Vlyad hugged me crying.
"Thank Irene!..Thank Irene..."His green eyes sparkled.
"V-Vlyad...Umm....Y-your...HERE?!I screamed.
"Yes....I am..somehow..it's odd I know but,we're here in this strange dimension looking environment.Have a good look around."He helps me up off the dusty deep red chair.
My eyes have never seen something quite like this before.Everywhere was just...amazing.It was like a beautiful day with a clear blue sky the sun shinning,blinding my eyes,flowers if every colour surrounding the big tall oak trees.
"Well...this is a sight eh?"I grinned.
"It truly is.Um K-Katelyn,may I ask you something?"Vlyad looked at me.
"Em sure,what is it?"I asked curiously.
"What's your home like?"He questioned.
"Erm fine.Just a normal life I guess.Oh yes!I forgot to ask you,where are you?Like in real life?"I leaned forward,eager to find out.
"Me?I live in...actually I don't live anywhere really.I just stop at places,trying to find my family...and you."His cheeks went a magenta colour as he said those words.Mine went a baby pink colour as he said it as well.
"W-well where are you the now?"I responded.
"Currently I am in a small area named Deli Fall.I'm soon going to reach this place called Phoenix Drop."He said.
My eyes sparked.I couldn't believe he was so close to meeting me.My eyed started to fill up with salty beads that soon fell down my pale cheeks.
"K-Katelyn?Are you okay?Why are yob crying?"Vlyad asked anxiously as if he said something wrong.
"ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR 13 YEARS ,GAVE UP AND CONSIDERED THE FACT THAT YOU WERE GONE!I HAVE BEEN FEELING GUILTY FOR THR PAST 16 YEARS!DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS?!?!I sobbed.
"...I'm...Sorry...I didn't know Katel-"I interrupted him.
"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!HOW YOUR BRAIN WAS ONLY INTERESTED ON TEASING ME!"I continued.
"...."He was silent and sat on a wooden chair and stared at the ground
"You idiot...why did you have to tease me...."I slowly walked towards him and sat down facing him on his knee,blushing.
We made eye contact.What was going to happen?