Chapter 5~The End of The Past~

"Vlyad?Why are you here?What is this?Where am I and what dimension is this?!How could this world even exi-"Katelyn got cut off by Vlyad putting his finger on her lips and smiled.
"This is magik a special type of magik that only knights can entire."He explained.
"But I-I'm not a knight.And your...wait your a knight?"
"First of all yes you are.You were in the Jury of Nine and you now are setting up a jury of your own!Secondly I am a knight.Theres different types of them.But I will explain later cause if you still haven't noticed, we are both still in this other dimension.So will we leave and go back home Lady Katelyn?"Vlyad gestured his hand for Katelyn to grab.
"Thanks."Katelyn said as she accepted his gesture.
Back in normal world in Katelyn old house in O'kasis
They both stepped out of the mirror.
They sighed in relief and walked out the door as Katelyn shared all of the beautiful sights she saw in the other dimension until they were out the gate of O'kasis.
Both of them didn't speak for several minutes.
Katelyn broke the silence saying,
"Why did you do that?"
"Do what?"He replied.
"Why did you come for me when I was in the different world?"She said and looked at him right in his eyes.
"...Um.....C-Cause."
"Cause?"Katelyn said in an impatient tone.
"......."
Katelyn looked confused but let it slide for now.
"Tell me later then...Oh look there's Aphmau and everyone else!"She smiled as she waved over to them.Vlyad soon after waved as well.