Page 24 (Finale)

And with that Vlyad hugged Katelyn tight leaving Katelyn surprised.
Soon after she hugged back completing the warm embrace of the moment.
10 seconds pass and they finally split the hug and look down onto the ground with a light red tint on both their cheeks.
"It's because I care for you...very much"Vlyad said looking up at Katelyn waiting to connect with Katelyn's ocean orbs.
"Oh..."She stood up and put her hand in front of her to help Vlyad up.
"T-Thank you.I appreciate that."She said avoiding eye contact.
Vlyad smirked and grabbed her hand, hugging her with a swift and smooth move.
"No problem, princess."Vlyad whispered in her ear making Katelyn blush.
"U-um.."Katelyn started as she broke the hug,
"W-we should head back!"
"Yeah....race you!"Vlyad smiled and began running towards the spare boat left by the river.
"Hey!That's cheating!"Katelyn yelled as she ran the same direction.

15 minuets later you both were prepared for the boat ride.It was the evening now so the sun was slowly moving down and looked as if it was melting into the water beyond.
"Okay we are all set?.It's a pain that this is a rowing boat though."Katelyn said sitting down on the wooden slab.

"Yeah it is but you don't have to row so just relax and enjoy."Vlyad responded.

"Heh..heh...relax?No such thing on a boat."Katelyn said looking disgusted at the blue liquid underneath them.

"Hehehe.Just look and talk with me until we get there, ok?
Katelyn nodded.
~An hour and a half later~
"Hahahaha!Oh my Irene!"Katelyn laughed at Vlyad's story.
Vlyad stared at Katelyn while she laughed and flushed.
"My Irene your adorable."
And after Vlyad finished his sentence Katelyn stopped laughing and watched his face come closer to hers.
"V-Vlyad what are y-you-"She was cut off by Vlyad's soft lips pressing on hers to conceal a soft, warm and meaningful kiss.
Katelyn's wide eyes slowly closed as she fell into the kiss.
Vlyad then motioned Katelyn to lie on the boat and Katelyn obeyed.Seconds later they split for air as Vlyad put a thinking face on.
He then smirked and tilted the boat until the two people went under the boat into the water.
Katelyn was surprised but laughed moments later.

"I hate you..."She smiled as she hugged Vlyad once more .
Hugging back Vlyad smiled aswell and said,
"I love you too, Lady Katelyn."