Page 10

"...More of the question why are you teasing me right now?"Vlyad goes scarlet.
"..eh-?I was cut off by Vlyad kissing me on the lips softly.My eyes widened at his action but I closed me eyes after a moment.
I asked myself Is he really doing this?Oh My Irene I'm so puzzled.Do I feel the same?I have no idea what to think of this..Should I even consider that this means something?Ugh my mind is hurting.Let's just see what he says.
We broke up the kiss and Vlyad couldn't even look at me for embarrassment.
"I-I-"He stuttered
"Shhhh"I put my finger on his lips.
"Explain."I said to him.
"I-I'm so s-sorry.I don't know w-what came over me."He finally looked at me.
"It's okay.We'll talk about it when you arrive-I better explain what that freaking out and crying was about, huh?"I smirked and laughed a little.
"Could you please?"He smirked to still blushing.
"I live in Phoenix Drop and I live with my friends in this village.It's a lovely place and I love being there.So I'm just mad that I've been searching for you for all those years and now your really coming to Phoenix Drop,when?"I said still sitting on his knee.
"5 days.I promise I'll arrive in 5 days."He replied not noticing that we are still in this position.
"5 days...great."I started tearing up again and continued
"Your really coming!Your really coming!I can't believe it!"I cried of joy hugging him as he lift me up,twirling me into the air.
Everything started to turn blurr and the last things Vlyad said to me was
"See you soon Katelyn."
I smiled and watch the scene go white again.