Page 7

My body froze with shock and my eyes couldn't even blink.He was here.He was really here!
"V-Vlyad..."I formed tears in my eyes and sprinted up to hug him.But he didn't hug back as he usually would.
"Vlyad I'm so glad your here!I've told Aphmau about you and she took it well!"I realised that he wasn't going to hug me back so I stepped back with a curious face.
"Why didn't you hug me back?You usually would."
He smirks at me and says with a tone that didn't suit him at all.A devilish and demonic tone.
"Hehehe...HEHEHE...HAHAHAHA!Oh what a stupid girl you are!"
My pupil went tiny as he said those words.He would never of said that to anyone,especially me.
"V-Vlyad?Whats going on?"I questioned with a strong tone trying to fight back all of my tears.He didn't answer he just smirked that evil smirk and shown his purple,red and black flaming sword.I knew it was certainly not him now.It was time to fight.I got my weapon out -my fire fists-and my jury came.
"You.Are.Not.VLYAD!"I yelled and scratched him with one hand.He punched me in both sides of the face so I made his face bleed when I done the same and spiked him with my blade.After, I ripped him to shreds and he finally was dead.
I was injured ,fairly bruised and scratched.I had a wound on my left leg of his flaming sword so I could barely stand.So I fainted on the ground.

I woke up in a bed surrounded by people waiting patiently for me to wake up.I finally opened my eyes to feel the wrath of pain.I saw Kawaii~Chan sitting right next to me.
"K-Kawaii~Chan where am I?"I asked
"Hiya Katelyn~Sama.Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to exclaim when Katelyn~Sama is in hospital trying to get better."Kawaii~Chan smiled sweetly.
"Oh so I'm in a hospital?....Where?"I asked with curiosity.
"Yes your in the Carvan Hospital near this new place named Caladonia.We live near this place."Kawaii~Chan answered.
"Oh so what happened then?And where is everyone else?"I questioned once more.
"Dante~Kun found you bleeding on the ground and yelled on us,so here we are!Oh and everyone else is at the hospitals café!"
15 minuets later they came back in.