Chapter 3~When and Where?~

Page 11
I woke up on the hospital bed ,smiling about my realistic dream.I was confused but happy.
In my mind I thought
~Why did Vlyad do those actions?Why did I not pull away?W-Why did I like it?It puzzles me...but he said he would arrive at Phoenix Drop soon...Soon.Soon I hope..~
The ward door opened.A women with blonde hair and a long white coat entered.She approached me with a piece of paper-probably my prescription for medicine-and handed it to me.I held it in front of me not knowing what it is.I lifted my head up to face her.
"Hello,I'm Doctor McKain.This is a letter from a person that you may know.Do not ask me what it is because I do not know."She said.
"O-Oh...."I spoke in a curious manner.
"Hmph!Not even saying hello or introducing yourself?Disgraceful!"She put her foot down in anger.
"You don't need to know my name.You only gave me a letter from someone you don't know.Also you don't even know me as a person so why do I have to tell you my personal information like my name?"I answered back.
"HUH?!EXCUSE ME?!ARE YOU ALWAYS DISRESPECTFUL TO PEOPLE?!"She yelled in rage.
"I am not disrespectful to anyone but to the people who disrespect me.Now this conversation has went on too long then it has to.So can you please leave me to read this alone Doctor McKain?"I questioned.
She glared at me as if I was just an excuse for a human being.
"Wow what a rude person."She said stiffly and walked out the ward door as if she owned the place.
~Wow what a rude woman!Well at least she's away now.Oh!The letter...I wonder who it's from.~
I opened the envelope and began to read.